hard lump on ass cheek

Had a buddy that complained of the same problem. It was about two weeks after his cycle ended when he noticed it. No pain, No heat just a hard lump. Went to the doc to get it checked out, turned out to be a small cyst. No big deal to get removed. Just something to think about

sazookeeper said:
Sorry I can`t agree with that advice I work in the medical field and have never seen somebody change needles befor injecting.Fucking around changing pins is just asking for contamination.If you can back up your statment with some medical proof then maybe I will change my mind.

I work in the medical field and I've seen it. For example, I remember seeing pre-made suture trays with large needles for drawing up the lidocaine and small needles for injecting it. I've also seen needleless lidocaine bottles where you screw the syringe onto the bottle to draw then unscrew it to attach a needle. This exposes the syringe while screwing on the needle and is still used by many hospitals.

TuffGuy6 said:
I've been on this site a few months.... and everyday there's a new post of someone talking about how their ass hurts.

You are injecting large amounts of oil-based hormones without the help of professionals... DUH! Just make sure your stuff is sanitary and stop bitchin.

Geez! I heard less about this subject in prison.
what kind of ass-injections did you talk about in prison???LOL

hammer53 said:
not a typical post inject lump.

injected in my right glute this past monday, 2cc test enth (balkan). swollen for a few days, little sore. now soreness gone, but there is a red hard lump. not warm, not painful.

not an abcess? i was thinking scar tissue? i massaged the hell out of it and it got a little better, but when you run your hand across my cheek (pervs) it is a protruding, hard lump.

any one experience this? will this go away? any tricks in the bag to get rid of it quicker, if my girl finds it, and she will, she's gunna start getting nosey!

again, not warm and painful, so im not thinking abcess.

AIDS. I will, when I'm sober, put up a proper shooting technique that will eliminate a lot of the 'bad' shots some folks seems to get.

Back