Thigh Injury at Injection Site after Leg Workout

GermBeast

Hi,
last test e shot was on Monday, the following Saturday I worked out legs very hard and heavy.
Today, Sunday, I noticed that my thigh hurts, right there where I injected on Monday.

It feels like a strain of the muscle and the site is warm and abit red. Moreover there is a slight lump or swelling at the site.

Shall I be worried ? I dont want an abscess or a thrombosis...

Just don't inject there again until it is healthy. Use alternate sites in the meantime.

Watch for signs of infection.

Hi,
last test e shot was on Monday, the following Saturday I worked out legs very hard and heavy.
Today, Sunday, I noticed that my thigh hurts, right there where I injected on Monday.

It feels like a strain of the muscle and the site is warm and abit red. Moreover there is a slight lump or swelling at the site.

Shall I be worried ? I dont want an abscess or a thrombosis...

Just monitor the site, and ice it..if the pain and swelling increases go to the ER..last thing you need is developed Rhabdomyolysis..If your taking an sups such as creatine and such, stop taking them till your injury improves..

Being that it was basically a week from when u did the shot until pain set in, I'd say it has nothing to do with the shot. PIP sets in the day of or day after the shot. Not a week after the shot. Follow? Take some ibuprofen for the pain if you want but I wouldn't worry too much. Like stated above, find another injection site until your pain free there.

Yea ok I take ibuprofen 600 now.

I was wrong about my last shot.
It was on Thursday ! :(
So 2 days until Saturday, Leg day.

Im abit worried because the pain is exactly where the shot was.
I guess the injection needle destroyed a few muscle fibers and the leg workout caused additional damage.
I just hope that its not an infection, I am very careful and clean with the injections

I wouldn't get all worried about your leg bro. Sometimes there is some PIP for a few days...just the way it is. If it persists after another few days go n get some antibiotics from your dr. For all he knows it could be an ingrown hair or a bite. But seriously wouldnt worry. PIP can happen for different reasons ex: u may have moved the needle during injection.

It's not a clot . Don't worry just yet. It sounds like pip which occurs for a number of reasons. Watch it, If it is an abscess there will be no doubt in your mind.

Back