HARDCORE "Any Thoughts"

freakingenius

4th cycle
5'10" 185
Have never gone this hard b4. My biggest concern is the 17-alks that
I will be consuming(Anadrol,Dbol,Winstrol). Typically I would take all
the goodies IE milk thistle, primrose oil, cod liver oil, and so on.

Just trying to get some more experienced perspectives.

Good Day
Freakingenius

Forget the pyramiding, it is pointless. Especially with long acting esters it just takes longer to get into the blood in reasonable concentrations. Run it 600mg test and 400 of EQ and Deca through out. I would drop some of the 17aa's Way too harsh on the liver.

I'd say go with dbol OR adrol to start and finish with Winstrol (winny) if you feel you must.

whoh... thats one of those cycles you get off shitty websites that sell steroids...lol
here like elijah said... no pyramiding, and also don't do the other like 14 things wrong with that cycles...do this
1-12 600mg test
1-11 400mg EQ
1-11 300-400mg Deca pick one dose to run the whole time
first 4-6 weeks, pick either anadrol or dbol and run ONE...
9-14 start post cycle therapy (pct) week 15...
what do you think?

No pyramiding, bro, useless.
And I can't understand why leaving anadrol to start something very similar like d-bol. Chose one, run it for 4/5 weeks and forget the other IMO.

you done 4 cycles and your 185?? do you have low bf? i would pesonally run orals 8 weeks max, liver values on 12 weeks are gonna be risky, but with 3 orals??? seroiusly bro whats better waking up at 210lbs with yellow eyes?? or wakin up at 200lbs+ in good health?

I dont like it at all, you need more thought into this one

I dont like anadrol followed by dbol
I dont like EQ and Deca at the same time
I dont like dbol followed by Winstrol (winny), especially at the same time
I dont like the fact that you have equal parts of deca to test
I dont really like t400 ( to painful, nor worth it )
I dont like pyramiding.

Almost the worst set up I have ever seen on a cycle.
Especially for someone who has done 4 cycles.

Scrap this whole Idea and start over.

Thanks for the input guys. I will go back to the drawing board.
No pyramiding. This is my first time to try to setup my own cycle.
I picked the ones that I have used before and had good results.

Current stats
5'10"
7 to 9 % bf
Trying to pack on 30lbs and keep it so I can step up to the heavyweight boxing class.

Batman said:
And I can't understand why leaving anadrol to start something very similar like d-bol.

That is about the only part that does make sense, that way hopefully the anadrol gains wont completely disintegrate.

However, I agree it is anything BUT genius to pyramid.

Mudge said:
That is about the only part that does make sense, that way hopefully the anadrol gains wont completely disintegrate.

However, I agree it is anything BUT genius to pyramid.

That's how I like to run drol. Follow it up with a few weeks of dbol so I don't lose all that water at once.

freakingenius said:
Thanks for the input guys. I will go back to the drawing board.
No pyramiding. This is my first time to try to setup my own cycle.
I picked the ones that I have used before and had good results.

Current stats
5'10"
7 to 9 % bf
Trying to pack on 30lbs and keep it so I can step up to the heavyweight boxing class.
It would be helpful if we could see your cycle history, what have you run in the past?

I would use a half cc eod of T400, taken with 600mg of EQ and 400mg of Deca per week. Take the Anadrol for the first 6 weeks @ 50mg per day, and the d-bol the next 6 weeks @40mg per day. This helps with the a-bomb crash. The Winstrol (winny) can be used also durring the cycle to help the test bond better.

15lbs of solid weight can be obtained realistically which would allow you to become a heavyweight. 30lbs in 12wks and you won't be competitive in the ring. you're not being fare to yourself. do it slowly while maintaining conditioning. from my exp deca/eq was one of the best combos i've used but the night sweats were to much. your plan is enough for two matbe three cycles depending on how you respond to gear.

Back