Has any one completed a hole cycle using Geneza gear

rocko419

Hello ???
We been talking about this stuff for months now but has any one really finished a cycle useing there stuff? How did you like it if so?

Well there is my log going on in the My cycle section, but it seems I am the only one with bad reviews and I hate being in that situation. I think like you though, many people speaking but nobody cycling.

I did a 7 weeker of Test E/NPP back in December/January......and am currently half way through another with Anavar added into the mix and have nothing to say except GREAT things.

G I guess I should have seen your post first I guess I really didn’t need to start another post asking basically the same thing. But any way SC thanks. There been a lot of talk about these guys but I feel like I haven t heard from any one who completed a full cycle and lived to talk about it. Lol Na but any way I‘m goanna try it out. Cant beat the $$ that‘s for sure. . Do we prefer the Test C or E or do we like both the same.

Sure go for it, they get only good reviews. Create a log once you start, i'm curious to see if i'm the exception confirming the rule.

Back