has any one heard of tribulus or ionamini

pttp333

tribulus is suppost to up the test leavels in the body
and
ionamini is a fat fighter for oby people..
would it be any benifit for me to take ethier of them for bodybuilding

IMO.....Tribulus is a waste of $$$

Never heard of Ionamini......have you looked through the "Supplement" forum ??

ionamini is what some may call fancy type of speed i would think . but i do know my sister and another friend of mine who were big people went on it and they shedded a shit load of fat off of it so i was wandering if that would be good to use with a cycle of sust and dbol
thanks stone for the help

Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2000 Jun;10(2):208-15. Related Articles, Links

The effects of Tribulus terrestris on body composition and exercise performance in resistance-trained males.

Antonio J, Uelmen J, Rodriguez R, Earnest C.

Human Performance Laboratory, University of Nebraska, Kearney, NE 68849-3101, USA.

The purpose of this study was to determine the effects of the herbal preparation Tribulus terrestris (tribulus) on body composition and exercise performance in resistance-trained males. Fifteen subjects were randomly assigned to a placebo or tribulus (3.21 mg per kg body weight daily) group. Body weight, body composition, maximal strength, dietary intake, and mood states were determined before and after an 8-week exercise (periodized resistance training) and supplementation period. There were no changes in body weight, percentage fat, total body water, dietary intake, or mood states in either group. Muscle endurance (determined by the maximal number of repetitions at 100-200% of body weight) increased for the bench and leg press exercises in the placebo group (p <.05; bench press +/-28.4%, leg press +/-28.6%), while the tribulus group experienced an increase in leg press strength only (bench press +/-3.1%, not significant; leg press +/-28.6%, p <.05). Supplementation with tribulus does not enhance body composition or exercise performance in resistance-trained males.

StoneColdNTO said:
IMO.....Tribulus is a waste of $$$

Never heard of Ionamini......have you looked through the "Supplement" forum ??

To be extremely correct tribulus is a BIG waste of money, since it's not exactly cheap. Anyway the placebo effect rocks...;)

hhajdo said:
Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2000 Jun;10(2):208-15. Related Articles, Links

The effects of Tribulus terrestris on body composition and exercise performance in resistance-trained males.

Antonio J, Uelmen J, Rodriguez R, Earnest C.

Human Performance Laboratory, University of Nebraska, Kearney, NE 68849-3101, USA.

The purpose of this study was to determine the effects of the herbal preparation Tribulus terrestris (tribulus) on body composition and exercise performance in resistance-trained males. Fifteen subjects were randomly assigned to a placebo or tribulus (3.21 mg per kg body weight daily) group. Body weight, body composition, maximal strength, dietary intake, and mood states were determined before and after an 8-week exercise (periodized resistance training) and supplementation period. There were no changes in body weight, percentage fat, total body water, dietary intake, or mood states in either group. Muscle endurance (determined by the maximal number of repetitions at 100-200% of body weight) increased for the bench and leg press exercises in the placebo group (p <.05; bench press +/-28.4%, leg press +/-28.6%), while the tribulus group experienced an increase in leg press strength only (bench press +/-3.1%, not significant; leg press +/-28.6%, p <.05). Supplementation with tribulus does not enhance body composition or exercise performance in resistance-trained males.

Nice post, thx....just what i was looking for ! :)

Back