Has Anyone Ever Heard of Stark Sciences?

DFW

A buddy of mine just got some gear and its made by stark sciences. I have looked on the internet and can't find any info about this company or their gear? Has anyone on hear heard of or tried this gear?

Has anyone heard of this? My dealer just got his hands on some an I always check this forum on all my gear info before I buy. Anyone taking it an got results?

Has anyone heard of this? My dealer just got his hands on some an I always check this forum on all my gear info before I buy. Anyone taking it an got results?

lol. You always check this forum for your gear, yet this is your first post? GTFOH

Yeah i believe its new too.. Just dont know anything about it or havent came across anyone thats taken it. I knows its UG but be nice to get some feedback from someone that got gains or didnt..

I posted pics of it in the pic fourm..

Anybody know anything...?

Thanks

beaumont

A buddy of mine just got some gear and its made by stark sciences. I have looked on the internet and can't find any info about this company or their gear? Has anyone on hear heard of or tried this gear?

I just got some called WINAVAR 40mg... I'm kinda mmmmmmm??? I don't know we'll see

Lucio..

My friend recently recieved stark gear and said its great
He likes the winavar..!!!!! And i see a difference in him!!at age 40..hes been on it only for 6 weeks..

Actually I've heard of starke Pharma.

The lab I mention is not stark sciences as mentioned at the start of the thread. Completely different. And it's not a German based company as noted below so not sure what you are talking about.

Last edited:

Did you happen to find out anymore information on Stark Sciences?

My friend recently recieved stark gear and said its great
He likes the winavar..!!!!! And i see a difference in him!!at age 40..hes been on it only for 6 weeks..

FELLAS you heard it here 1st .

our good friend lucio with ONE post swears by this stuff so it must be legit.

give me a fucking break , do you rocket scientist think that real labs and sources have to join boards just to pretend to be a happy customer of a lab or source.

if you do then you deserve to lose your money.

gtg, i know several people in the midwest that have ran this stuff, say its a little pricey but well worth it. Also heard they have some weird mixtures.

Back