Has anyone one had shoulder pain with trt?

Cards1

I'm having some severe persistent pain in both of my shoulders. Almost feels like rotator cuff area. I've heard of people getting aches and pains in the knees from trt but the shoulders i havent...
Originally i had thought my e2 crashed but last labs it was 31.4. Then i had wondered if it was crashing mid week but the pain is seven days a week. Currently taking 2mg of anastrazole on my pin day once a week. Would it help if i split the ai up and take it 2x at 3.5 days?
Im finally starting to reap the benefits of trt so i've been pushing it pretty hard on the bike so that could be part of the issue as well.

do you know what your e2 was before your ai? 2mg a week seems a lot to me though it looks like you have it dialed in the sweet spot. I think I would split the ai dose. whats your trt dose?

E2 prior to ai was 23. My trt dose is 250 1xweek. At 200 my A E2 went up to 33 so when they upped my dose to 250 they just wanted to double the dose to keep it down.

Yea it's a guess game until you get it dialed in. I suppose everybody is different. Mine was 20's before trt and when I got on at 200 mg a weeks it went up to 57. My ai dose is 1 mg a week. I split my doses. Just seems like 2mg a week would be to much but everybody different. Why don't you split you trt dose? Taking test C?

Unfortunately the doctor im using just doesn't believe in the benefits of splitting a dose. I've tried to talk him into it and all i get is well i have treated hundreds of people and they all have done fine at 1xwk. If my insurance would cover at home injections i would have already done switched. Yeah im on Cypionate.

Back