Has anyone seen someone recover after being on cycle for 4 years?

the_real_pc

I have been on for fours years (stupid) I may have done hcg a few times throughout the years and have gotten maybe twice but never long enough to fully recover. So ill say four years. I NEVER had bad side effects from estrogen. But I let this get out of control by missing shots, lowering dose, basically trying to wing off until I crashed. I'm back on but now I'm suffering from severe anxiety. I did a basic blood test and test was 2,000 and estrogen was 122 both very high. I took an aromasin after the results and no anxiety for 5 days. Than it came back and I took another one and it came back 2 days later. I'm basically now having to take aromasin every day to fight the anxiety. I have hcg 5000iu and can get nolva and clomid anytime. I'm getting a full blood work hormone panel done tomorrow hopefully by my first visit to and internist doctor. Any advice from the experts? How long does it take to keep estrogen sides like anxiety down? I've never had these problems until I let it get out of hand and became inconsistent but I've been on enathate consistent for 4 weeks now and still having anxiety? Can I recover? How long? Dosages? Anyone seen this before? I'm only 24 btw.

*I would love to come off all this shit without anti depressants and anxiety medicine. I have read a lot over the years and the one inconsistent is how much hcg to take as my test e leaves my body.

1. Aromasin is meant to be taken every day.

2. You don't "wean" off AAS. You stop the injections, wait 2-3 weeks, then start PCT.

3. Anxiety could be caused by a number of things, especially high/low estradiol. It will get worse as your testosterone declines, but as long as you're using SERMs for your PCT, it should end.

4. I don't want to sugar coat this; you started WAY too young, and blasted/cruised - recovery may not happen. It's damn near inevitable for guys that cycle, and you never gave your body that break. It's worth trying to recover, but you should prepare yourself for this likely outcome. HCG will improve your chances, and you should be on it NOW to get those testes ready for work.

I wish you the best of luck, and please let us know how it goes.

My .02c :)

Edit: This, and much more information is located in the FAQ thread at the top of the AAS forum.

Thanks man. How long in your opinion should I run hcg? I've heard never to run it into pct. Buy I want to get off asap. So my guess is run it one week after my last shot? So that would make 3 weeks of hcg say 250 iu every day? Is that long enough or do I keep taking test and run hcg longer?

You need to calm down a little bit man. Stop running all test- take HCG for 2.5 weeks and stop- take clomid and nolva at week 3 and run that for several months and then taper it off. You'll just take longer to recover but should be fine. Stop with anxiety talk and man up and realize your head can play a lot of games when in pct. good idea to get blood work at the end of pct- say 2 months- and then go back in another 2 months and see where you're at

500iu HCG twice a week. Just cause you've been on longer doesn't mean you need more

it was a poor decision on your part...

but halfwit gave you the right advice...

good luck i hope you recover well!

Thanks guys. The anxiety is a new feeling for me. It's not like I'm anxious or scared bc my body is changing, it's more of a tightness in the back of my neck shortness of breath and almost like a heart attack feeling. Very uncomfortable. Aromasin helps every time for a day than it comes back. I'll start taking it every day? My question is how long will I have to take it for this estrogen to get under control? And let's say I get through my pct and 2 months later I get anxiety sides. Do I do another pct? Can I take aromasin while off of everything? I would find it hard to believe my estrogen would be high if my test is low but I guess anything is possible? Getting bloodwork today I'll post results in a few days but as of right now consider my last shot Monday and I'll start hcg this coming Monday for 3 weeks and start clomid nolva 2- 3 days after my last hcg or when all esters are out of my body. Any other recommendations or what to expect please let me know

Can anyone else recommend the best way to take this hcg? I have 5000iu what's the best way to spilt it up? Also should I need aromasin during the pct? Or is clomid nolva enough? What are some ways to keep test high naturally besides strength training clean diet and plenty of sleep. Thanks in advance guys

ive seen a bunch of different philosophies...

i recommend 500iu eod with 20mg nolva ed for 14 days, then start 100mg clomid ed for one week and 50mg clomid for 3 weeks then 30mg clomid eod for another 4 weeks..

wait 4 weeks after last dosage and get labs..

I was ON five years straight. My test didn't recover (less than 100) after 2 years. I'm on trt forever now. I'm 38.
Damn I looked good though...

Back