Have a show coming up, and am looking for good advice.

bambam1978

This is my first post, and could def use some help. I am 6 weeks out from a show and need advice. I have 1 10ccvial of primo, 50 25mg anavar tabs, 25 10mg Winstrol (winny) tabs, alot of dbol, and a ton of test e. MY plan is to cut injectables two weeks out, and go oral w the var and Winstrol (winny) for my last two weeks. I am not positive how far out 1 should be when he cuts injectables out. I have competed before, and ran tren ace the whole way through. I looked big and full, but my skin wasn't nearly as tight as it should have been. My other concern is when to cut the dbol? With its short half life i would figure that cutting it a week out will stop the water retention dbol is known for. I also plan on running a bunch of clomid after I cut injectables, and add orals. Does clomid make you retain water? Any help from an experienced competitive bodybuilder would b GREATLY APPRECIATED.
Oh ya my stats 5'9 235 off season. I am 34 and am currently sitting at 9% 6 weeks out
I have been running 1000mgs of test e a week, and roughly 280mgs of dbol for 3 weeks so far. I plan to continue w the dbol, test e, and primo until 2 weeks out, and start the anavar at 50mgs a day 3 weeks out, and upping my dose as I close in on the show. I have a small amount of Winstrol (winny) tabs, so I figure on hitting that in my final week for the show. I would imagine that I should b on a bunch of nolvadex or arimadex to keep my estrogen aka water retention down. Thank you to any and all who have good sound advice for me.

Back