Have I become desensitized to Testosterone.... libido wise?

copaseet

I remember my first "real cycle" around 2013 was 500mg Test E every week.

During that cycle I was a walking jack hammer, ready to wreck anything that was willing to get underneath me.

I didnt care about age, looks, whatever.... my goal was to pound and pound, even if it meant putting these girls in a V shaped cast.

At the time I had a girlfriend, we would have sex about 3 times a day and I would even wake her up at like 4am sometimes and give it to her, on top of jerking off at least 1 or 2 times a day.

In reality it was more of a curse than a blessing, I was consumed by sex.

But now, many more cycles in, my sex drive is normal... my question, is, what biological mechanism became desensitized?

Which AI are you using.
And have you done Bloodwork to check your Estradiol.
Cause it sounds like it's running a bit high, and that's why your Libido isn't where it was previously........................ JP
P.S.
I've been doing this since 78', and still to today, when I'm On-Cycle.
I'm a Dog in Heat !

.... my goal was to pound and pound, even if it meant putting these girls in a V shaped cast.

In reality it was more of a curse than a blessing, I was consumed by sex.

He he he, so what's changed??? You might have left a few Thai girls in a V shaped cast.

My still trying to figure it out myself theory is estrogen. I just got back on a test only cycle and at first I was pretty raging, now it's leveled off. I'm going to get a blood test Tuesday to see what's going on.

He he he, so what's changed??? You might have left a few Thai girls in a V shaped cast.

My still trying to figure it out myself theory is estrogen. I just got back on a test only cycle and at first I was pretty raging, now it's leveled off. I'm going to get a blood test Tuesday to see what's going on.
I suspect many Thailand ladies are still in traction with back issues after Copas fiascos there, with a smile on their faces of course and the ocassionaly long sigh....
Im all down with season 1 Vietnam.

I'm just gonna give some experience on how I handle this issue. Maybe help ya maybe not but here ya go. Simple really, I constantly cruise unless of course I'm on a blast. So what I do is just drop down to cruise when start getting a bit desensitized. Wait about as long as your blast was on cruise then blast agin. Try changing things up tho, of course with all your auxillary meds in place n stuff like that. Us life -ers have to get I bit innovative at times. Plus I like to be on cia or PT-141 a lot too to help my mini me out some as well. Probably obvious stuff but there ya go...hope u figure it out brotha;-)

I was running slightly higher dose of Test back in Thailand 750mg, same dose of adex 0.5 and it was all pharma grade, now im running 500mg UGL from a source thats always been reliable in the past, the AI is pharma grade though.

Going to get bloodwork today, to see thats actually up, also running 500mg Deca alongside it, id say Deca dick, but I can get hard, im just not the wolf I was back in bangkok :)

Soldier, how do you like the PT-141? I've tried it but not gotten much for sexual results. And it made me feel lousy, like flu symptoms.

You also had primobolin in the mix in the land of the Thai, did you not? And maybe proviron????

Yes I had both, they say the proviron helps and it probably did.... can't get primo here... might look into proviron, just not sure if its like a regular oral that you shouldn't run long.

I'm just gonna give some experience on how I handle this issue. Maybe help ya maybe not but here ya go. Simple really, I constantly cruise unless of course I'm on a blast. So what I do is just drop down to cruise when start getting a bit desensitized. Wait about as long as your blast was on cruise then blast agin. Try changing things up tho, of course with all your auxillary meds in place n stuff like that. Us life -ers have to get I bit innovative at times. Plus I like to be on cia or PT-141 a lot too to help my mini me out some as well. Probably obvious stuff but there ya go...hope u figure it out brotha;-)

Thats something to thing about for sure..... I saw one of Palumbo's posts a while back, where he recommends going off completely even TRT for 2 months "to clean out the system" I don't think I could do that, Id be in bed for 2 months sobbing.

Thats something to thing about for sure..... I saw one of Palumbo's posts a while back, where he recommends going off completely even TRT for 2 months "to clean out the system" I don't think I could do that, Id be in bed for 2 months sobbing.
how did he ever handle issues?

how did he ever handle issues?

I think his priority is his overall health now, I think he had many health issues and now is married with a kid and his priorities have changed. He was one of the first 300lbs plus lean bodybuilders, he still trains now, but looks like a deflated 200lbs with all sorts of joint issues, but at least he saw the light before it was too late.

I remember seeing the IFBB north America's when I was a teenager, I remember Frank Sepe and Edgar Fletcher were competing and couldn't tell you who else was there.

Dave was there supporting Frank, but Dave was the main attraction, he was 300lbs ripped, walking around with one of those 90's flannel shirts with the arms ripped off and his chest popping out, no one was paying attention to the stage, they were just all huddled around Dave.

His girlfriend was carrying his cooler of food. Guys would just come up to him and touch and poke at him, not believing there eyes. I think I might of even lightly punched his shoulders a couple times. Freakiest thing I seen up until that time.

Last edited:
Yes I had both, they say the proviron helps and it probably did.... can't get primo here... might look into proviron, just not sure if its like a regular oral that you shouldn't run long.

Reason I ask is primo and proviron are both DHT derivatives, and help libido and performance.

Reason I ask is primo and proviron are both DHT derivatives, and help libido and performance.

I didn't really have any crazy libido boost from proviron, or masteron (few years back)... nothing compares to my first Test E cycle... I would've fucked anything... well anything female, my libido was at an almost dangerous level.

Now i'm just ready to go, when I need, which I guess is better in some ways, but I do miss banging my 22 year old gf 8 times a day sometimes :)

Got my bloodwork back... Thats the lowest T reading ive ever gotten for 500mg Test E (Tried a "new brand", switching back to my old brand and re-testing after about 4 weeks).

T- 1497 ngl/dl
E2 48 pg/mL:
FREE T - 132.7116

... Considering this is 1/2 the level my T should be at, should I raise my adex from 0.5mg a day to 1mg day?, once I get back to using my original "full strength brand".

Last edited:
Looks like you got some bunk test. I had 1,300ish at 200 mg/wk test C plus 500 IU HCG.

Any chance your adex might be off too? 0.5 mg/day should be more than enough, especially with that test level.

Looks like you got some bunk test. I had 1,300ish at 200 mg/wk test C plus 500 IU HCG.

Any chance your adex might be off too? 0.5 mg/day should be more than enough, especially with that test level.

Yeah the test is for sure under dosed.

The Arimidex is straight from the pharmacist.... the only thing I can think of is the Deca is raising the E2 a bit.

200mg wk test cyp and 500iu hCG wk and 1 mg ana
had me just over 1500. free T in the 230s and high estrogen. just throwing my numbers for more info.
I also have increased aromatization, possibly elevated SHBG and the p-450 enzymes from seizure meds so it isn't necessarily a "healthy male" test result.

200mg wk test cyp and 500iu hCG wk and 1 mg ana
had me just over 1500. free T in the 230s and high estrogen. just throwing my numbers for more info.
I also have increased aromatization, possibly elevated SHBG and the p-450 enzymes from seizure meds so it isn't necessarily a "healthy male" test result.

When do you have your blood drawn? in relation to your injection timing, and time of day for bloodwork?

Back