Have made up my mind to do a cycle, need some advice from experienced users.

Yes, perhaps you are right then, I will do a little more research before going ahead with my plans. I thought I had done enough, but obviously there is much more that I need to know. I want to make sure that when I do this, I do it right, and do it safe. Again, this is a great site, and thanks to everyone who replied to my question, especially to those who made me aware of the fact that no matter what gear I use, some form of post cycle recovery must be done.

You will have to do some type of anti-e's post cycle like TX said, if you do enough of any AAS. I would suggest doing Test/EQ/Anavar. This cycle will not be too hard on the body as far as sides. Make your dosage of Test low to moderate, like 400mgs/week, EQ/400mgs/week, Anavar 40mgs./ED for the first 6 weeks. I would run this at 10-12 weeks. If you are looking for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) with no sides & you do not want to take anti-e's, you best bet is to just stick to natural supplements. Good Luck Bro!

JohnnyB said:
What are his goals? How old is he?

JohnnyB

Don't know JB, the only thing he is worried about is not having to do anti-e's & side effects. If that is his main concern, he should just stick with supplements because no matter what you do or how much you do, you are always taking the risk of side effects.;)

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Don't know JB, the only thing he is worried about is not having to do anti-e's & side effects. If that is his main concern, he should just stick with supplements because no matter what you do or how much you do, you are always taking the risk of side effects.;)
I have to agree with you Buff, with only a year of training, I thing some creatine and glutamine would do the trick.

JohnnyB

Id have to say that using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is not your cup of tea then

have to agree with that.

Back