Have made up my mind to do a cycle, need some advice from experienced users.

jerrymaguire26

Hey guys,

Great sight. Well, I have been working out for about a year, and am ready to take the next step. I am very concerned about side effects, so here is what I am thinking of doing.

Primobolan - 300mg per week
Winny - 50 mg EOD
Anavar - 30 mg ED

Is this a good cycle? If I were to drop one of the three, which one would you suggest? I am planning on doing this for 8-10 weeks, and from what I have read, do not need to take any
anti-e's, or anything else to prevent sides, for that matter.

Now for the biggest question, what, approximately, should I expect to pay, in Canadian dollars, for all of this, and finally, how the hell do I know what I am getting is real.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would run

500 test enanthate for 10wks
30mg dbol for the first 4wks

Reasons...for one lets talk sides.

Your cycle:

Liver stress greater
Hair loss greater (IMHO)
Low to no sex drive
Alot more expensive
Less Gains!

My cycle:
Slight aromatation effects if your that sensitive (most arn)

I would go with mine. I too feared sides when I started, but so far I have gone up to over a gram in test, 50mg dbol, 700 Tren, etc with no sides really. They are much overrated unless your just out of control with things.

The biggest problem a newbie like you will face is getting legit primo (most of us suffer from this), and anavar is hella expensive...

A years worth of training isn't really enough time to get your form,diet,rest,supplementation,etc down cold like they should be before you start using. But as I wouldn't heed that advice, I think B2 has a better plan there for ya. Primo is too often faked now and a little test will get you off to a good start. And don't forget post cycle therapy. I prefer clomid to help jumpstart the boys.

That is one of the most expensive cycles you can come up with with the exception of HGH. Go with a basic test/eq stack.
run : weeks 1-10 500mg test enth
weeks 1-10 400mg eq
.5mg arimidex ed weeks 1-12
start clomid week 13

That is a great beginners stack with low side effects.

ectomorph is right, a years worth of training aint a graet deal, wait till you have extingused all other possibile methods of growing naturally, ie correct diet, supplementstion etc...
the stack you came up with will be very expensive, but on the other had yeild some solid gains. i like wartimes suggestion stack, its cheaper and will yeild some excellent results

Test/EQ is the starter cycle of choice! Start simple stupid, so you can focus on your diet and training!

my recommendations for first timers is to only use one compound (almost always test) with a small amount of an AI like adex or femara. I think it is good to see exactly how your body reacts to each compound. A good cheap beginner stack:

500-750mg/test/week with .25 adex/day... eod would probably be sufficient as well.

rj420 said:
my recommendations for first timers is to only use one compound (almost always test) with a small amount of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like adex or femara. I think it is good to see exactly how your body reacts to each compound. A good cheap beginner stack:

500-750mg/test/week with .25 adex/day... eod would probably be sufficient as well.

That's pretty good advice. However, it is difficult to limit yourself to just one compound, lol.

As for the original post, I can guarantee that you cannot get legit primo. You just won't get that lucky first time out. So forget that for awhile.

Also, Winstrol (winny) is a damn harsh steroid. It fucks your lipid profile and is real hard on the hairline as well as temporarily draining fluid out of your joints, making them hurt. Don't get me wrong, I think Winstrol (winny) is great, but don't take it because it has few side effects.

Soooo, what are we left with? I am somewhat leery about having a new guy hop on with a gram/week of gear when his first comment is that he wants a lack of side effects.

I would say a nice cycle, somewhat expensive, but low on sides would be eq/ox. No problem with aromitization (we're talking low doses here), so no need for anti-e's which can get pretty expensive pretty quick.

This might be worth a try:
Weeks 1-6: 40mg/ox/day
Weeks 1-10: 400mg eq/week, or you could up it to 600mg/week

Personally I wouldn't run any cycle without test. Pretty much everything else at any amount high enough to be effective is going to shut down your natural testosterone production. This will affect your libido and mood. Moreover, test is king. I like wartime's cycle, or Tx's with at least 400-500 mgs. of test added. You'll need to have an antiestrogen on hand to be safe and of course you will need clomid for post cycle.

I think the dbol/test is a good cycle, but I just don't think it's what this guy was asking for. Taking anti-e's, etc. means there are going to be sides, and he wants a minimum of those. Hence the eq and ox. Both are mild compounds and have very few sides. Dbol is real harsh on hair, blood pressure, liver, etc., as well as it easily and readily aromatizes, and adding test is just adding fuel to the fire.

This is what the guy originally stated:
Great sight. Well, I have been working out for about a year, and am ready to take the next step. I am very concerned about side effects, so here is what I am thinking of doing.

Notice he doesn't WANT to use anti-e's, among other things.

hes saying with primo/var he needs no anti-e's. he never said he didnt want to take them. I say test, and arimidex, 300mg is minimal, but enough to show gains.

My universal first cycle that i recomment to everyone.

1-10 400-500mg test
1-4 20mg dbol.

If you don't run anti aromatase's, 20mg dbol will be more than enough. i wouldn't run adex, i would just have nolva handy.

Now this leaves room for your next cycle to be the same thing plus some eq or deca, or maybe a fina prop cycle. I think you will see good gains with just the test and dbol.

Well, you never hear anyone say " I'm doing my first cycle and I want my nuts to disentegrate and my hair to fall out. What do I do?" Everyone wants minimal sides, and you take it into consideration with every cycle although it seems to move farther down the list each time.:rolleyes:

Is this a good cycle? If I were to drop one of the three, which one would you suggest?

The primobolan

Now for the biggest question, what, approximately, should I expect to pay, in Canadian dollars, for all of this, and finally, how the hell do I know what I am getting is real.

I can't say in Canadian, but I pay $9 US for Zambons. As for the Anavar. I couldn't say. Never tried to get any.

And jerry, Good luck and keep us posted whatever you decide.

TxLonghorn,

You are right, I don't want to have to do any anti-e's or clomid post cycle. Obviously, I am not an expert on the field, but from what I have read, the safest(and of course, I realize I'm injecting something into my body, so safe is a relative term) gear to use, again, in my humble opinion, would be, in no particular order:

1. Ana Anavar (var)
2. Primobolan
3. Winny
4. Equipose
5. Masteron

Also, from what I have read, finding legit Masteron is impossible, and legit primo highly unlikey, so it looks like I will go with EQ/Winny, and maybe 25-30mg of Anavar (var) if I can find it, allthough I've been told its all fake up here(Canada). I am worried about gyno, and all the other problems that can occur with test, d-bol, anadrol, etc, and it is not my goal to get extremely big anyways, allthough I'm sure after a few cycles that will probably change. Oh, by the way, if it mattters, I'm 28, 6'0, 175 pounds, again, not looking to get massive, just really really cut. I'm sure you guys know the look I mean.

Anyways, again, thanks again everybody for your opinions.

6' 175, sounds like u are already fairly cut, u may not get gyno from Winstrol (winny), but if ur prone to mpb, dont be suprised if u have some tufts of hair comeout in the shower. Winstrol (winny) is also horrid on your blood lipid profiles. I think deca is a lot easier on ur body than Winstrol (winny). Dont be too afraid of test, after all docs do prescribe it to Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) patients, id go with a small dose of test, maybe 300-400 mg a week, and a little EQ. 20-30 mg of Anavar (var) for 4-6 weeks at the end, 2 weeks past test and EQ would be nice.

jerrymaguire26 said:
I don't want to have to do any anti-e's or clomid post cycle.

Well, I've got some bad news for you. If you take enough gear to do anything, then you will have shut down your hpta. That means that post-cycle you will need some kind of therapy to help restore the hpta. Clomid, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), and nolvadex can be used.

Before you get anything, do some research on post-cycle therapy. Because guess what determines if you had a successful cycle or not? Post-cycle recovery.

Back