Have you ever seen anything like this?

Chi23

Hey just wondering if any of you had seen anything like this before. I ordered this last summer and have had it stored in a cool dark place since, my safe. I've been preparing for my next cycle and noticed this today. The NPP i had ordered looks perfectly fine however the Test PP i have looks to have like crystalized at the top. This happened on all 4 vials i have.
View attachment 548059View attachment 548060
Have any of you seen this before?
Is there a way to fix this?
Is it still safe to use?

Chi

ya dude that happens. Just place a pin in the rubber stopper, to relieve pressure.

Put sauce pan on stove, bring to small bubbles on bottom but not boiling, with small amount of water just about half way up vial or 1/3rd way up.

Let vial heat up, make sure needle in stopped to relieve any pressure, let it heat for a few minutes.

take out of pan every so often and spin it around (needle still in, but make sure its not in the oil or it will come out the top of the needle)

after its clear again, take needle out and shake and let sit in pan for 15-30 seconds to resettle and youre good.

hormone fell out of suspension.

Youre seeing crystals right?

this just happened to 10 of my npp. One time through the above process and they havent crashed since.

at least you know there are some hormones in there and its not bunk.

Thanks alot guys. I had heard about gear crashing and crystalizing but had never seen it.

What brand is it playa, as others stated. Heat that bitch up and give it a good ol shake and it should dissolve.

pea, i actually heated it the other night went right back into solution, 2 shots in smooth as silk.

I had a space heater on and had wrapped in inside a sock, and wedged it up against it. Just shook it every few minutes.

Back