havent posted here in awhile, some new pics

rckpytn said:
i thinki am going to stay away form any compounds containing nandrolone, even though npp is fast acting i would rather not use it.

I completely agree with you man. After my bad experience with Deca I have tried to stay away from nandrolone completely.

Aboot said:
After my bad experience with Deca I have tried to stay away from nandrolone completely.

Just curious aboot, what kind of experience did you have with Deca? I am planning a second cycle of Test cyp/Deca and wondering if just the test is best? I have heard a lot of negitive things about nandrolone....

Looking big bro! Time to cut down and see what you have left :)

I used deca but in the middle of a longer cycle for 10 weeks and cycle continued several months after, with only test.

lastlaft said:
Just curious aboot, what kind of experience did you have with Deca? I am planning a second cycle of Test cyp/Deca and wondering if just the test is best? I have heard a lot of negitive things about nandrolone....

i thinki am still a litte suppressed and the last shoit i took of deca was like 5 months ago. i do not like that, yeah i got huge, felt fine on it, but it killed my sex drive towards the end, even with 1000mg of test a week. i will not be using it again

Back