Having HGH pain please help!!!

mjohnson

Ok so I started taking hgh 3 months ago at 5iu per day starting to finally get some results but my hips hurt! 2 weeks ago it started in my left hip now today I'm starting to feel the same pain in my right hip! Has anyone experienced this? Do i ride it out? Do I reduce down to 3iu daily? I've taken cycles on and off the past few years and never ran into anything like this. Someone help a brother out!! Thanks in advance

After 3 months finally? Lol must be generics at 5iu pharma you'd be one cocky satisfied customer

it's not the gh...

to 49er... not gonna argue "pharma vs generic"... but 5iu is 5iu... the problem is that "most" generics dosage claim is not true, so in a 10iu vial you might get 5iu

but 5iu of "pharma" is the same as 5iu of "generic"... a side note, almost "all" HGH (probably 90%) in the world is made in China, then exported if it's "pharma". It's made in the "same" facilities as the so-called "generics", but with slightly higher tolerances to meet the needs of Pharma companies.

Not gonna argue either but it's not true I have my own so called proof now if you can explain why my hgh tested 36.2 and made me look and feel like shit then maybe I'll listen proof comes from using both and I have

And that's based on one case alone 49er?

Bit of a sweeping statement that!

Merck serono is known to be the best Saizen is the holy grail of hgh and seros is probably the most used by professionals cmon man you know this.

Merck serono is known to be the best Saizen is the holy grail of hgh and seros is probably the most used by professionals cmon man you know this.

With regard to HGH I know very little, I know there's a heck of a lot of shit out there, but I also know that there's some diamonds out there too, if you get the right source...

And that includes generic!

and I'd bet my left nut (that's the bigger one) that ALL their HGH is made in China, shipped in containers, then repackaged in their facilities in North America ;)

Well we can assume or guess all we want but the fact is Merck serono hgh shits on (All) generic and I'm not assuming this is fact. I respect your a big China supporter your name says it all but let's not throw guesses out there

Ummm, yeah I obviously came to the wrong section. If anyone has any advice feel free to share because this is not helping. Thanks again!

Ummm, yeah I obviously came to the wrong section. If anyone has any advice feel free to share because this is not helping. Thanks again!

Here's advice get some real hgh if you think your finally getting results your shit is fucken bunk as fuck. And the symptoms you have are probably from the antidieretic crap and impurities your taking

I use Hygetropin and me like. Numb swollen hands within a week but those sides have subsided somewhat. Been six months. Yes, 49ER, I'm aware it is Chinese, but there is some comfort knowing they come with anti counterfeit codes and all the common sides associated with hGH use are present.

But yes, my hands have turned into paws. People regularly comment on the thickness of my hands. And no, it's not edema from intravenous drug use. I have good veins in my arms, I don't need my hand veins to shoot my meth.

With all due respect Rastas I've been hearing your story 2 years now numb hands and whatever else you said and that's the best I hear. You know what I hear besides seeing transformation pics on real hgh?

"I feel amazing" " fat is melting off my body" " I have blown up to a new dimention" I can go on and on and the results that's a whole other ball game I know what happened to my body and overall feeling on real hgh. I also know generics "good generics" ruined my look made me feel like shit and gave me permanent purple scars on my stomach that took over a year to fade away. Sides does not mean good too many impurities

Bro i just realized you have been on 6 months you should have been on here bragging away on how much hgh has changed your life and taken your physique to a whole new level. Generics just don't do that bro everyone gets the placebo that shits working but in reality it's the aas they are using. Real hgh causes fast changes try being on 3iu min of seros for about a week and then just for fun inject the whole bottle 18iu, I PUT THIS ON EVERYTHING YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A DIFFERENT HUMAN THE NEXT DAY! I did that that's when you realize and ask yourself wtf was I taking before this and you will never touch anything besides legit even if they give it to you free.

it's not the gh...

to 49er... not gonna argue "pharma vs generic"... but 5iu is 5iu... the problem is that "most" generics dosage claim is not true, so in a 10iu vial you might get 5iu

but 5iu of "pharma" is the same as 5iu of "generic"... a side note, almost "all" HGH (probably 90%) in the world is made in China, then exported if it's "pharma". It's made in the "same" facilities as the so-called "generics", but with slightly higher tolerances to meet the needs of Pharma companies.

its due to patents... and why china dont give an F is why alot is made there, they make alot of off market products (thank god) and eventually i do see HG HGH well priced easier to get... mn i await that day. alot of legit HGH IS made IN country....

Back to the issue that was first raised, might HGH and its effects enhance the arthritic process or otherwise lead to joint pain. Seems like a reasonable possibility that continued HGH use might lead to issues with the hips and knees, etc. For me, I definitely notice increased discomfort in my knees 3-4 months into a cycle (10 IU a day). But I am an older dude and have some family history of arthritis, and I also run 20+ miles a week as my cardio (and I am rather heavy).

Back