HCG recommendations???

RichGenetics

"Resident BadAss"
I tried to get a response in my earlier post about my upcoming cycle, but didn't get anyone. Sorry for re-posting but I wanted to know the opinions of board members on the supplementation of using HCG during this cycle:

Week 1-12: Cypionate @ 250mg/week (shoot 2x a week)
Week 1-11: EQ @ 400mg/week (shoot 2x a week)
Week 1-8: NPP @ 200mg E3-4Days
Week 1-10: Anavar @ 40mg/ED (20mg am & 20mg pm)
Week 13-14: Propionate @ 50mg EOD

I have used HCG in the past, but am not sure if it caused the small amount of gyno I have. I'm working on eliminating the gyno with AIFM/Nolva, and ordered cabergoline as well. I will more than likely use cabergoline during the cycle, for NPP prolactin reasons, just in case, and add b6 as well.

I have HCG on hand. If you recommend using it during the cycle, please let me know, OR, do you recommend using it as part of my post cycle therapy (pct) with Clomid/Nolvadex.

What would be the proper dosing of HCG for this cycle? 250 2x a week?

I will not used Nolva during the cycle, as I'm taking NPP.

I will though, be taking AIFM during the entire cycle.

Thanks ahead of time for the help. :insane2:

outlawtas2 said:
Yes, 250IU 2x a week is a good doseage. I have never heard of HCG causing gyno.

I'm probably just going nuts then, as I'm trying to perfect this cycle to its fullest potential...lol.

Thanks man I appreciate it.

Mine's still in amps, so it's been in a safe for the past 2 years.

You only refridgerate after you've mixed BA water with it, correct?

outlawtas2 said:
Yes, 250IU 2x a week is a good doseage. I have never heard of HCG causing gyno.

Would you run the HCG throughout the entire 14 week period? Then, after the last shot of propionate (it's my ending fast ester) 3 days later I'm starting post cycle therapy (pct) with Clomid, and increasing my dosage of Nolva.

I need to order some BA with my clomid & letro.

Trevdog said:
I would run the hcg for at least the first 13 weeks. HCG can cause or contribute to gyno.

Is this true? Wow, see I thought this was the case, but someone corrected me and said they've never heard HCG contributing to gyno.

If so, I may reconsider my dosage I'm taking.

Going to do 250iu 2x a week, but I may just do 250iu a week instead and see what happens.

thefantom1 said:
I concur with this....
Question: Does this keep libido intact throughout and after cycle?

As most vets here know...I do mine totaly different...old school, so I was curious.

Gator

gator_mclusky said:
Question: Does this keep libido intact throughout and after cycle?

As most vets here know...I do mine totaly different...old school, so I was curious.

Gator
depends what you're runnin bro, deca/tren it might only help a little if not at all.

For some reason, I feel like the HCG gave me my slight gyno, but it's definitely hard to prove.

It could be a combination of things, but I've narrowed it down to the dbol & HCG from previous cycles.

I'm sort of nervous now about taking it. ???????

I only use testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doses...and I have found that HCG has definately kept my libido going..also the One Eyed Snake is more sensitive.... good stuff...

:)

Back