hdrol doesnt aromatise then why use a serm?

FootClan

I am banned!
Read here that hdrol(halo) doesnt aromatise so why do i need novldex then? I was goin run a ai(erease) with novldex for pct but everyrhing i read and hear from people is different lol

first thing, halo is halotestin, best you don't get the two confused as they're very different compounds.

You don't run an AI during PCT, you run it during your cycle to stomp your estrogen levels from climbing too high, causing all kinds of problems with joints, emotions and gyno...to name a few.

you nailed it.

I'm not as familiar with PH, but standard AAS usage dictates you use nolva and clomid BOTH for PCT. Both of which can be obtained through various sponsors of this board

If the compound doesn't aromatize then there's no need to run an AI as you will just crash your e2 levels.

Most people who get high E on hdrol is from a post cycle rebound, you're probably best off saving the AI just in case of on cycle flare up, and just use it if needed. Obviously still pct correctly too. Get tested mid cycle and see where you're levels are at, if you don't need it then dont waste it.

Ok well i think this will be my last post i think i need to find someone in person i trust cause everyone is saying different things. To the few who helped thanks and good luck everyone...

Most people who get high E on hdrol is from a post cycle rebound, you're probably best off saving the AI just in case of on cycle flare up, and just use it if needed. Obviously still pct correctly too. Get tested mid cycle and see where you're levels are at, if you don't need it then dont waste it.

Where would this e2 rebound come from if hdrol doesn't aromatize into e2? There's no reason to need a serm or AI on cycle. Just a serm for pct.

Basically all I can say is have everything you may or may not need on hand, plan, and get tested. Just be safe and best of luck bro. Better to have it and not need it, than not have it and need it!

first thing, halo is halotestin, best you don't get the two confused as they're very different compounds.

You don't run an AI during PCT, you run it during your cycle to stomp your estrogen levels from climbing too high, causing all kinds of problems with joints, emotions and gyno...to name a few.

Hdrol is not halotestin. Hdrol is its own compound and in a small amount converts into tbol. at a rate of around 5% I think. Hdrol is as evective or more so then tbol so its not a productive prohomone, its a designer steroid and a good one. There is no need for an A.I. on a compound that continues staying the same compound...if it doesn't convert to estrogen then why take something for estrogen before pct?

Use Sarmseach code SIZZLE30 for 30% off orders

the serm is for recovery after the cycle (PCT). As for eastrogen control an ai is the much better choice bro.

If your looking fir a liver sup then the best there is, is Tudca !

the serm is for recovery after the cycle (PCT). As for eastrogen control an ai is the much better choice bro.

If your looking fir a liver sup then the best there is, is Tudca !

We've discussed this, there is no need for an AI as Hdrol doesn't aromatize. Serms for pct is all he needs.

It asbolutely does aromatise. I was on it for about 2 weeks and I had to stop because the acne was ridiculous.
4-chloro-17a-methylandrosta-1,4-diene-3,17-diol is an orally active anabolic derived from testosterone. The structure of Halodrol is extremely similar to the oral steroid ***8216;Turinabol***8217; (T-Bol). Halodrol is essentially a legal ***8216;diol***8217; version of Turinabol. Although it is believed that Halodrol does have some conversion to Turinabol once ingested, Halodrol also has plenty of androgenic and anabolic activity of its own, with a greater ratio of anabolic activity than androgenic. Furthermore, Halodrol does not aromatize so oestrogenic side effects are not a concern.

My friend it doesn't aromatize. There are 100 factors that can cause acne.

If OP is worried about estrogen or aromatization he just make a order from the good ole Sarmsearch. Problem solved get swole and enjoy.

Back