Headache

BZOERB

Been on 500 Test c and 300 deca, Arimadex .25/day 1000 hcg/week for about 8 weeks now past few days 3-4 I have been getting killer headaches while lifting heavy or even light towards the end of the set. So it's coming on when I'm straining hard right in the back of my head like someone hit me with a hammer. It goes away as fast as it comes on but comes right back the next set.
Also, been sweating alot out of the gym not doing anything sweating mostly on my back. Any idea guys.
I am on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) so I'm just doing a little blast right now. Blood work looks fine e2 is great test of course only shows above 1500 bloods from md labs.

Also been to the doctor last week for routine physical BP and such is normal.
Just wondering if the test or deca would be causing this? Never had a problem on my Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) which is T 100mg/week 500 hcg/week .25 Arimadex eod or less.

Thanks for anyhelp.

Nope no pinched nerve I feel great except for the heavy lifts get the headache feels like my blood pressure but that is fine at least at a reating point.

been looking around for some info and I see that creatine can cause headaches anyone? I currently use 8 grams after a workout that's one scoop of stuff called x3 post workout creatine. Wonder if that is it only been using it for about 3-4 weeks I would say.

Blood pressure is the silent killer. And that's your problem right there cut out the creatine while on cycle and don't use it in general.

Scheduale yourself a doctors appointment just to play it safe man. Better safe than sorry.

Good info guys thank you. I just had a physical last week and blood work and that was fine. Going to give blood tomorrow and no more creatine. I'm going to cut the deca down quite a bit also just a small amout for joints.
thanks guys

Back