Headache

janiman

I use computer too much. At-least 8 hours a day. After spending that 8 hours headache starts. It becomes so painful after an hour and when i bow my head the pain gets worse. I can,t stop working at computer that's why i need a better solution for this problem.

looking to a higher quality monitor, you may have a high dot pitch or low refresh rate and this can cause headaches

be well

forum. . I agree with monitor idea tiny little pixels run across the screen a million times in that 8 hrs. . aa good hd led monitor has sharper cleaner refresh. .also. you wear glasses if not have eyes checked bro . also maybe a bigger monitor so you can back off it a bit!

You might be sitting too close to the monitor that it discomforts your eyes. Also if you have vision problems it will most likely cause headaches after long time using computer and focusing on the monitor. I would say get your eyes checked if problem persists.

Try moving a foot away from the monitor
Try lowering the brightness on monitor
Keep lights in room, if you don't need the lights off it won't cause as much strain
try to take breaks, take acetaminophen, vikaden or some other pills.

please consider taking short 10-15 minutes breaks every 60 minutes, make some body movements; it is indeed much easier to prevent a headache this way.

Do the following for removing the strees:
1. Don’t let yourself to work with your computer continuously for 3 to 4 hours. Take a small break for every 3 hours and read some comics or talk to your friends in that break. This practice certainly gives relief and your mood towards the work will also improve.
2. Don’t feel the stress whenever you sit in front of your computer. Stress is the main thing which is responsible for several problems. Try to play some pleasant music to make your mind relaxed whenever you are under pressure.
3. Using tablets regularly whenever you feel pain is not a good practice. Even though they give relief from your headache, they can affect your health in future. So, don’t use any type of medication without the prescription of your physician to relieve from pain.
4. Practice of yoga helps the working people a lot in relieving their problems, including headaches. Spending 30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes in the evening is enough in practicing the exercises. Try to keep one thing in mind while practicing yoga i.e. you must not practice it immediately after eating the food, maintain minimum 4 hours of gap between the consumption of food and exercise.

hi, you are using computer too much. Headache is common people who use too much work on computer. Biofreeze is the best supplement for relief from headache. It contains menthol active ingredient, menthol gives relief from headache.

My best remedy for a headache is Ice which helps a lot and so does a very hot bath and drink a glass of hot black tea. you can listen to your favorite music as well.

Chances are you need glasses..but you need two kinds. You need normal glasses/contacts for reading/distance, etc. You also need ones for computer use. These are meant to focus at arms length and take the strain off the eyes. Worked wonders for me after 30 yrs at the screen 8-12hrs a day.

Here are some tips you can use to reduce your stress

Take regular work breaks, like f\give your eyes 5 min rest after continue working an hour.

Try Anti glare screen or computer glasses.

Be ensure the lighting is proper in the room where you using computer.

I use computer too much. At-least 8 hours a day. After spending that 8 hours headache starts. It becomes so painful after an hour and when i bow my head the pain gets worse. I can,t stop working at computer that's why i need a better solution for this problem.

I also have same problem. I listen high volume music along with my work on computer. It makes a slight effect in my headache but it is not properly solved my problem. kindly also give me solution of this problem.

I also have same problem. I listen high volume music along with my work on computer. It makes a slight effect in my headache but it is not properly solved my problem. kindly also give me solution of this problem.

mate, you're posting in threads that are over a year old. This guy was just posting about his headache at the time....it's not as if you bumped a Sticky or memorable thread.
Might be best to stick to relevant threads within the last week or so.

Have you tried reducing the brightness of your computer. Sometimes it can be due to too much light, causing nerve irritation.

I use computer also 8 hours a Day, but I used to go for a walk, while I have lunch break, it is also good for your body and legs, neck.
Try to look into the distance, to relax your eyes,but if some exercises won't help you, i think, you need to visit doctor.

before my son moved out i used to use his computer which was hooked up to his wide screen tv. the huge letters made me squint less and were easy on the eyes. now that i use my computer with the small screen i get those headaches again.

Back