Healing bone fractures the fastest?

Been having one of my thinking days today and i'm fairly certain i'll be going on TRT shortly, maybe even just to try it out, go for smt like 150mg/week for 2-3 months and see how it feels. Would also be beneficial to prepare myself at bit faster without rushing all in and killing myself. I know TRT is for the most part, for life but in the name of experimenting... If it wasn't for wanting kids, i'd just be fuckit, gimme the needle but now i'm maybe I just had a bad PCT? Maybe eithert my nolva or clomid was bunk?
For the kids reading this, this is a big reason why we nag about blood work constantly cuz you'll have NO FUCKING IDEA whats going on if/when shit hits the fan. (Do like I say, not like I do lol...)
Hindsight is a funny thing, i'm not mad, it's more a sigh of..."why you always gotta learn everything the hard way?!?"...

If I had to guess, i'm guessing my test comes back at around 7pmol/l or 200ish ng/dl.

I haven't felt bad at any point but then i realized today...of course not...who would feel bad eating a whole pharmacy per day?... fml...
And maybe i've just brushed off the symptoms and together with everything past months its just been a spiral of progressively worse condition.

Been having one of my thinking days today and i'm fairly certain i'll be going on TRT shortly, maybe even just to try it out, go for smt like 150mg/week for 2-3 months and see how it feels. Would also be beneficial to prepare myself at bit faster without rushing all in and killing myself. I know TRT is for the most part, for life but in the name of experimenting... If it wasn't for wanting kids, i'd just be fuckit, gimme the needle but now i'm maybe I just had a bad PCT? Maybe eithert my nolva or clomid was bunk?
For the kids reading this, this is a big reason why we nag about blood work constantly cuz you'll have NO FUCKING IDEA whats going on if/when shit hits the fan. (Do like I say, not like I do lol...)
Hindsight is a funny thing, i'm not mad, it's more a sigh of..."why you always gotta learn everything the hard way?!?"...

If I had to guess, i'm guessing my test comes back at around 7pmol/l or 200ish ng/dl.

I haven't felt bad at any point but then i realized today...of course not...who would feel bad eating a whole pharmacy per day?... fml...
And maybe i've just brushed off the symptoms and together with everything past months its just been a spiral of progressively worse condition.

So hows it going with the bone healing, and have you found something to help mend it fast?

So hows it going with the bone healing, and have you found something to help mend it fast?

It was progressively worse for the first 10 days.
Went to chiropractor and he fixed everything surrounding and got two pain killers, went home, ate them, slept and woke up and pain was half as much.
Was running 2iu GH for a few days prior (faster tattoo healing and had some laying around) and have continued to run it.

It still hurts but i'm being able to start moving around. I should be able to do some light, select training next week already.
Aiming to get back to boxing training the 28th this month but that might be another week or two before i'm healed enough.

It was progressively worse for the first 10 days.
Went to chiropractor and he fixed everything surrounding and got two pain killers, went home, ate them, slept and woke up and pain was half as much.
Was running 2iu GH for a few days prior (faster tattoo healing and had some laying around) and have continued to run it.

It still hurts but i'm being able to start moving around. I should be able to do some light, select training next week already.
Aiming to get back to boxing training the 28th this month but that might be another week or two before i'm healed enough.

hey is boxing just a workout gig for you or do you compete as well?

Back