My SARMs S4 Cycle Log

Hey bass thanks for all the information, been wanting to give sarms s4 a try, and finally got it. Will be starting up very soon. Your information was very beneficial.

Hey bass thanks for all the information, been wanting to give sarms s4 a try, and finally got it. Will be starting up very soon. Your information was very beneficial.

you are welcome, and good luck with your cycle. i just started a light cycle for cutting purposes, no need to log it, but when i start my bulking cycle i'll start another log...

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. its very valuable, although i cannot see a real difference, i can tell your arm is bigger and harder, its obvious, i guess i was just expecting too much from it, other factors also comes in like age, genetics, diet and training, all that could affect its effectiveness therefore giving a different overall result for anyone. the good thing is, its safer than AAS, i never used them, but i will be tempted to get some sarms. sarmssearch seems cheaper, am not sure they are legit, anyone bought from them?... i live in the UK, it makes it even trickier. I will try get 2 bottles for a summer cycle. Thank you very much for paving the path for all of us.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. its very valuable, although i cannot see a real difference, i can tell your arm is bigger and harder, its obvious, i guess i was just expecting too much from it, other factors also comes in like age, genetics, diet and training, all that could affect its effectiveness therefore giving a different overall result for anyone. the good thing is, its safer than AAS, i never used them, but i will be tempted to get some sarms. sarmssearch seems cheaper, am not sure they are legit, anyone bought from them?... i live in the UK, it makes it even trickier. I will try get 2 bottles for a summer cycle. Thank you very much for paving the path for all of us.

Welcome to ology. If price is that much of an issue for you, then you can certainly go with some of the cheaper stuff out there. -BUT- ... well, i'll just leave it at that

Sarms Search is legit, they have offered sarms the longest. I would recommend them.

great log.. as long as it is..

just for claification.. could you post your stats (age, weight, height, bf) before you started and what it is currently??

hey Jamey, its good to see you, you helped me with my diet on the other forum.

my stats,
almost 50 year old
5' 9"
about 18% BF

before cycle,
about 22% BF

hey Jamey, its good to see you, you helped me with my diet on the other forum.

my stats,
almost 50 year old
5' 9"
about 18% BF

before cycle,
about 22% BF

i thought i recognized you!! wassup brother!

stats look good.. sounds like a great alternative to doing gear.. thx for the log...

I only ran 50 ed and the vision was a pain in the ass. I spend half my work day in the dark and I couldn't stand it, I quit about a week and a half in.

just to give you guys an update and like you to know that S4 is very suppressive, my test was/is cut in half, now i am doing late post cycle therapy (pct) hoping that it could bounce it back. so if you cycle S4 make sure you do proper post cycle therapy (pct), Clomid and Nolva

thanks for the info on suppression, with definitely run a pct if I do a sarms cycle. The information on this log is very valuable. Thanks Bass.

there is no post cycle therapy (pct) needed for sarms at 50mg ed.
Suppression of natural testosterone production is a concern. While many have the impression that S-4 completely lacks suppressive activity at the hypothalamus and pituitary regardless of the dose, this notion is unsupported by the research. This preliminary study on S-4 found that "The activities of S-4 on LH and FSH were similar to those produced by [testosterone propionate] TP. S-1 and S-4 partially suppressed LH production at dose rates of 0.5 mg/day or higher." An absolute dose of 0.5 mg/day is equivalent to 1.9 mg/kg/day in the rats studied. When corrected for body surface area and converted to dosing for humans, that's 0.31 mg/kg (1.9 * 0.162). As a theoretical extrapolation to a 200 lb (91kg) man, a dose of only 28 mg/day would start to "partially suppress LH production." Reports of suppression at only 50mg/day are consistent with the research on S-4.

Last edited:
Back