My SARMs S4 Cycle Log

Hi! i got my Sarms S4 and it comes in a dropper bottle.. Can anyone explain me how to determine or measure the correct dosage of 25mg? i understand you take a dosage of 50mg per day splitting this in two so 25mg in the morning and 25mg pre-workout right? i just dont know how much is 25mg in a dropper???

any help???

thanks!!

1cc =1ml =50 mg so take 1/2 a CC or ml.

so 1/2 the dropper? let me say that the dropper has no measurements. its clear glass with nothing that says where is a ml or so.. any advice?

here is a picture of the dropper.

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

Buy an oral use only syringe. They are graduated to 1/10 of a ml. Many websites selling med supplies have them. RUI is a sponsor of this board and has them. Fast service too.

Great log, tons of info here. Been interested in adding sarms for a while now. Thanks. RUI has oral syringes, that may help you dose it out.

I've used S4 and only used it at 50mg/day and got vision sides at about week 2, but really bad after week 3. I guess some of you are less prone to getting it. I used it to keep size after a cycle and did not realize it had suppressive qualities because I had read so much information saying that it was not. I believe that it was for me (I'm 40) and maybe it will affect us older guys a bit more than you youngins. Anyone tried Ostarine yet? I'm hearing good feedback on it.

I've used S4 and only used it at 50mg/day and got vision sides at about week 2, but really bad after week 3. I guess some of you are less prone to getting it. I used it to keep size after a cycle and did not realize it had suppressive qualities because I had read so much information saying that it was not. I believe that it was for me (I'm 40) and maybe it will affect us older guys a bit more than you youngins. Anyone tried Ostarine yet? I'm hearing good feedback on it.

Can you elaborate on the "vision side" a wee bit plz..:)

I ran minimal of 50, off research showing that is the point at which fat loss begins. My max was 75. I hit 2x a day. Excellent results. Minimal sides.

Ostarine s-4

Ostarine doesn't suppress testosterone unless you're using too much. You're taking more than you should at 100 for sure and IMO with 75 as well. No additional benefits were observed after about 50mg I believe. Everyone is different so maybe you do need more to see effects, but I would either lower dose to 25-50mg or plan a light pct to come off. It doesn't seem to completely shut people down at high doses but it does suppress. Get a natty test booster for after to keep gains and that IMO should be sufficient. Hope that helps.

sarms101.com/sarms-ostarine/

Here's a great link I bookmarked that should explain any questions yu may have. I've read the actual clinical trials but I can't find them ATM. Just remember more is not better with a-4 as it is with AAS.

Back