heheheh... first shot. Like BUTTAH!

BlaXXXima1

Wow, after reading, researching how to do the shot right, and pondering it for about 30 minutes - esp. after trying to get all bubbles out, and switching needles...
that first shot went in like butter.

First cycle -

450-500mg Q Enanth / week (depending on cleanliness of draw)
Wk 1 - 30 MG ED Dbol
Wk 2-4 40 MG ED D-bol

No idea on b.f., 6'4, 265 or so. Training naturally for about 14 years. Nothing serious ever before this - diet is starting to clean up nicely. Off to the grocery store right now for my stash of food.

Pumped, yeah.

BlaXXX

like butta! and gets easyer every time! welcome!bro!
this was such a nice place till BlaXXX moved in!hehe

it seems much scarier than it actually is, I used to be paranoid of needles, now I;ve done cycles where I had to shoot 2x per day

Thanks boys. Part of that fraternity now. I'll be posting pics (so you can see my fat carcass) in the members forum.

It'll be a sad reminder of what lots of sugar treats can do to you. No more of those though.

And yeah, needles have never frightened me - I've just never given myself one (unless digging out an ingrown hair lol).

Just did week 5's shot. MMmmm..

Off the d-bol now - was bugging my lower back too much, so I quit after 3 1/2 weeks. Been 4 weeks so far, and I'm up to 283 or so. Feel stronger, but not incredibly so - alot stronger on some lifts tho -

110lb incline db press for 8
90lb db press overhead for 6

just two to mention. Legs tomorrow :)

Fun stuff!

BlaXXXima1 said:
Wow, after reading, researching how to do the shot right, and pondering it for about 30 minutes - esp. after trying to get all bubbles out, and switching needles...
that first shot went in like butter.

First cycle -

450-500mg Q Enanth / week (depending on cleanliness of draw)
Wk 1 - 30 MG ED Dbol
Wk 2-4 40 MG ED D-bol

No idea on b.f., 6'4, 265 or so. Training naturally for about 14 years. Nothing serious ever before this - diet is starting to clean up nicely. Off to the grocery store right now for my stash of food.

Pumped, yeah.

BlaXXX

:rockband: .............. Congrats

Back