Helladrol along with Epi-Strong

mnmvilla2002

Looking to Run Helladrol again but this time I have some EPI-STRONG (MRSupps). Wanted to know what is best way to combine the two for 6 to 8 weeks. Also I have RS-Transaderm, HCGenerate, Test Infusion. What would be a good stack and anything else needed?:santa:

Idk I'd stacking those will be a good idea, 2 methyl"s can be a but harsh on the liver.

You do have some good stuff to go along with the PH"s but you will still need a bottle or twofold n2gaurd and any serm for pct. you can use either of the ph"s for 6wk with the Transderm but u will also want a AI. Liquidex just came out and would be great for what your doing here.

Ph"s + n2g + Transderm + liquidex 1-6

All t boosters + serm + liquidex 7-11.

Looking to Run Helladrol again but this time I have some EPI-STRONG (MRSupps). Wanted to know what is best way to combine the two for 6 to 8 weeks. Also I have RS-Transaderm, HCGenerate, Test Infusion. What would be a good stack and anything else needed?:santa:

I have seen some guys run that stack with success as they are both pretty mild (everyone is different though)

I would run the Epi at 40mg for 6 weeks and the hella at 100 for 6 weeks. Have you diet on point and you will put on the lbs

Thanks Dark Half. That was going to be my next question at what dose. Only 6 weeks or would 8 be too much?

As I said above....

Epi for 6 weeks 40/40/40/40/40/40
Hella for 6 weeks 100/100/100/100/100/100

Also I see you have RS-transaderm. I would DEFINITELY run that while you are on this cycle.

BUT this is just a starting point. I feel like the hella dose you won't really need to adjust, but you might want to increase the epi dose as you move along depending on how you are feeling and how you are handling the side effects. I have ran epi up to 60mg and it was awesome.

Just bear in mind this is no way a minor cycle. You will need to have a proper PCT with all the support supps to make sure you recover correctly.

PCT should include:
Clomid (25mg per day for 4-8 weeks)
DAA
Test Booster of your(s) choice (I usually stack HCGenerate with Core Test, but you could use test infusion since you have that already)
SARM if you wish

Ok guys going to start PCT soon. I got a bottle of MK-2866 to use during PCT. It says 25mg / 60mL on the bottle. How much should I be taking. Thanks.

why are you using mk2866 during pct? just curious

Because it is not that suppressive. And if your on a serm while using it, along with a few good t boosters you will be fine.

It is pretty good for strength and keeping you in an anabolic state......typically once ur cycle ends you go catabolic pretty quickly and this will really work against that.

It's not magic but works dam well and is getting to be pretty popular. It's like the cycle just gets toned down rather than ending when using it. Adding DAA is also a good idea when you look at the benefit to cost ratio.

I'd toss both in.

GL

I some DAA. So I been taking 1ml of the mk 2866. I am going to say it is fine to chase it with some type of juice or something because to be honest the taste is not that great.

Back