Hello 25 characters long...

TonyTest

Can't see anything yet... Guess i gotta post some more.

So Hello, I'm Tony, former big muscle dude that used to live and love the bb lifestyle. Then here i am 5 years off getting back into it. Now that the biz i poured everything into has gotten stable and making good, providing jobs for locals and growing. I'm going to get back what i sacrificed... My body and all my cool looking muscles, used to be 275lbs, 15%bf, still 6'1". Gonna shoot for a lean 240 this time around cause 275 is just unhealthy to my age and in general. I've done 2 cycles: 16wk Test E and a 20wkTest E/Test P.

Soo what up yall! looking to relearn, learn, help out. Cheers :)

Thanks guys, any reason i can't see the pictures?

Only ones I've been able to see so far were a very few in the XXX section.

Just gonna mess around and try here if i can post a pic.

...nope nothing??? :dunno:

No pictures at all? I usually can't see some pictures. May be you should check your browser's settings.

HAHAHA! Alinshop where aren't you. Talked to you before back since 2008, always been bookmarked on all my webs. Good stuff. ;)

Hey all! Kris here from Las Vegas, NV. Been lifting for about 8 years now. Took about 6 months off due to getting hit by some drunk ass driver. Now hitting it hard. Here to learn, share info, and hopefully spread my new workout program to get others trying it...as it has worked for me....gave me huge gains, amazing strength and an enormous amount of muscular endurance in the gym.
Anyway...nice to meet everybody. Looking forward to seeing what this offers me and what I can offer the rest of you! :insane:

Back