hello doctor.... I take steriods

just asking how you guys go and get blood tests..... i am in USA.

do you just walk in and say hey give me a blood test as i am on steriods and i want to make sure my $hits not fu*ked up?

thanks for the replys

PrivateMDLabs just make sure you have a LabCorp office near by and get the female hormone panel on-line, reason being is because it is cheaper but tests for the same stuff.

EDIT: AndroSport bet me to it.

so does this site send you something or do you go to labcorp.....who draws the blood?,,,,in short how does the process work

again thanks for the replys

you go to a labcorp location and then they email you the results. mine was very fast i got it drawn about 10 am and got results next day around 7 am

That is correct. Order the female panel, use a cupon code for a dicount. I usual google Private md labs cupon code and copy and paste the code during check out. Pmd will send you a form to print and take to lab corps with you. Do not sign or show ID. You do not have to. The form will NOT say female panel, it will just list the labs to be checked. Labcorp is very fast, I've done this a few times and get in and out in 5 minutes.

just go to the doc, tell them ur on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), and need to get ur blood work done thru ur insurance so u dont have to pay their outrageous prices! thats how i do it,

But in turn...If they do find out your using gear....you'll screw your insurance and they won't cover you.

^ If you are in Canada, go to your local clinic and inform one of the doctors that you think you have low-test levels and you would like a full hormonal check-up, and ASK BEFORE you leave how much it will cost. (Varies depending on living area)

GL

^ If you are in Canada, go to your local clinic and inform one of the doctors that you think you have low-test levels and you would like a full hormonal check-up, and ASK BEFORE you leave how much it will cost. (Varies depending on living area)

GL

Tanks for the response! I can see this working once, but what if I wanna do it at different times throughout the year? (ie. before cycle, during and post) will they catch on to that?

Don't mean to hijack your thread but any canadian guys here know how to get it done?

in new Brunswick we have those private blood service places instead of having to wait around the hospital. those private places charge like $12 and they don't give a flying fuck what you're on. no insurance reporting there as you just pay them yourself.

So, just to be clear... GUYS order the FEMALE hormone panel that is listed under menopause?

That is correct. Order the female panel, use a cupon code for a dicount. I usual google Private md labs cupon code and copy and paste the code during check out. Pmd will send you a form to print and take to lab corps with you. Do not sign or show ID. You do not have to. The form will NOT say female panel, it will just list the labs to be checked. Labcorp is very fast, I've done this a few times and get in and out in 5 minutes.

Thanks - am bookmarking this thread, great info and links. Gotta say I'm really starting to love this shit. Did a pregnancy test the other day (checking to see if my hcg was real or not)... a now (in a few weeks, after post cycle therapy (pct) is done) will be getting the menopause test. Should probably find all this hilarious but I hear those hot flashes ain't no joke - lol.

just to be clear (sorry, i hate messing things like this up).... this is what i order:

Female Hormone Testing

Private MD Lab Services offers the following test panel for females, which can be used as an initial screen to determine if hormone treatment with bioidentical hormones is needed. Once a decision to start therapy is made, many physicians order a more comprehensive panel to establish a comprehensive baseline hormone status as well as for safety monitoring at periodic intervals.

Private MD Lab Services offers the following a panel for female hormone testing:

Female Hormone Testing Panel $59.99

Add To Cart

Learn more about menopause

Female Hormone Testing Panel contains the following tests:

Estradiol, Serum

Luteinizing Hormone (LH)

Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)

Testosterone, Serum

Complete Blood Count (CBC)

Comprehensive Metabolic Profile

LOL..... my primary is in my ass about this topic. he is all like," I really need to know to beable to make sure your healthy"..... i just say, doc i am hitting the heavy weight and eatting 10lbs of chicken a day, RELAX.

i copy and pasted the screen on what i am about to order from PRIVATE MD LABS.... is it right

thanks

LOL..... my primary is in my ass about this topic. he is all like," I really need to know to beable to make sure your healthy"..... i just say, doc i am hitting the heavy weight and eatting 10lbs of chicken a day, RELAX.

i copy and pasted the screen on what i am about to order from PRIVATE MD LABS.... is it right

thanks
There is nothing wrong about this thread I wasn't trying to be negative just saying what I was thinking about when I see the title come up, that's all.

i have never got a blood test by lab corp but have been piss tested through them for clinicals

labcorp was fast with their testing and very quick and professional where i live....good exp....well as good as any can when taking a piss test i guess

Back