Hello Everybody any help please chimm in was on trt for over 2 or more years stopped

Rockyo

Hello Everybody any help please chimm in was on trt for over 2 or more years stopped for health reasons for about 5 months! I just started my T about 2 months and 2 injections a wk! I didnt start my hcg until about 3 wks ago! question when should i go in for my labs to ck all my levels? Also if im right should get your blood work done the 8th day after your last injection? Any help guys would appreciated it!! thanks Rocky

Last edited:
Plesse dont post this on someone elses thread, I moved this post to start your own thread.
and didnt you already have a thread with these issues that tankmanbob was aiding you with?

It depends on the ester used. Longer esters will take longer to reach peak and stable levels.

Most get their labs taken the day of injection but before injecting. I inject Tuesday morning. I will not inject that morning and get labs drawn. I'll will go home and inject.

^^^^^^^
Correct, this is called the through. It will be basically what your lowest level us. Your peak will be about 24 hours after you take your injection.

Back