TRT Bloodwork - 21 Y/O - Fighting this for 2+ yrs now

Why? What was wrong with your blood work? Did i miss something? Your RBC was in the normal range.

Told him about light chest pains here and there. I just recently quit smoking. Advised me to wait.

Do I just move forward with TRT instead of trying some power reset? 4 shots awk (x2 test, x2 hcg) doesn't sound too fun especially at my age.

Energy has been fucking shit to be honest, Bang Energys are the only things saving me right now and I have horrible brain fog

Told him about light chest pains here and there. I just recently quit smoking. Advised me to wait.

Do I just move forward with TRT instead of trying some power reset? 4 shots awk (x2 test, x2 hcg) doesn't sound too fun especially at my age.

Energy has been fucking shit to be honest, Bang Energys are the only things saving me right now and I have horrible brain fog

Taking testosterone won't reset your HPTA. It will do the opposite. It will shut it down.

You first need a diagnosis of Primary or Secondary Hypogonadism -- read the TRT Overview thread in the FAQs link found in my signature below. If you are Primary you simply need to be on TRT of the problem can't be fixed. If Secondary, do what we have recommended - the a reset of your HPTA. You do that by running hCG first and then running Clomifene. The doses you have been playing around with are not sufficient; nor has it been long enough. You need to do it right. If the reset doesn't work you would then need to go on TRT.

I suggest working with an endocrinologist.

Get off the caffeine. That isn't helping you. You need to eat healthier.

Taking testosterone won't reset your HPTA. It will do the opposite. It will shut it down.

You first need a diagnosis of Primary or Secondary Hypogonadism -- read the TRT Overview thread in the FAQs link found in my signature below. If you are Primary you simply need to be on TRT of the problem can't be fixed. If Secondary, do what we have recommended - the a reset of your HPTA. You do that by running hCG first and then running Clomifene. The doses you have been playing around with are not sufficient; nor has it been long enough. You need to do it right. If the reset doesn't work you would then need to go on TRT.

I suggest working with an endocrinologist.

Get off the caffeine. That isn't helping you. You need to eat healthier.

Endocrinologists haven't been much help with this at all. I'm working with a TRT doc now and he has recommended starting with the shots.

For a reset, what are you recommending as far as dosages and frequency with the HCG? and with the Clomid?

I've cut down on all shit foods. I don't think the HCG doses I did before were strong enough either.

Endocrinologists haven't been much help with this at all. I'm working with a TRT doc now and he has recommended starting with the shots.

For a reset, what are you recommending as far as dosages and frequency with the HCG? and with the Clomid?

I've cut down on all shit foods. I don't think the HCG doses I did before were strong enough either.

See post #18. We've already talked about this.

I can't recall clomid doses so do some research on this forum. It might be something like 25-50mg. But look it up. Don't go off my likely poor recollection

Do your own research on this but maybe something like 1000iu 3x per week. Run it until you see consistently steady TT levels in the healthy range. Then switch over to clomid.

So you will have to run a lot of blood work to see how your body is responding to the treatment. Ideally a doctor would help you do this restart protocol. They sometimes refer to it as dynamic therapy.

Your other option is AI Monotherapy. That has worked for a lot of guys too. That would just consist of taking about 1mg of Arimidex daily. Again ymmv so it's hard to say how long you would need to do that for.

I can't recall clomid doses so do some research on this forum. It might be something like 25-50mg. But look it up. Don't go off my likely poor recollection

I understand the HCG but to the links in your bio states Nolva + Clomid during a power reset.

I can go back and re try HCG at a higher dose, but unsure about the dosage of Nolva + Clomid + length of time

EDIT: Doctors have not been good at all. I have no problem with taking frequent BW

Was doing some reading.

1000 IU HCG ED 14 DAYS

After HCG is done,

clomid 50/50/50/25/25 and nolva 40/40/40/20/20

Bloodwork before, in the middle, and two weeks after?

So many different options. So many opinions.

Was doing some reading.

1000 IU HCG ED 14 DAYS

After HCG is done,

yes bloodwork before, during and after. absolutely.

Waiting one week to get my bloodwork results back to see if there is a JAK2 Mutation for Polycthemia Vera , (high RBC counts)

I am desperately waiting on this result so I can see what the next step is. Low T is having me foggy brained and all over the place. Can't focus and sex drive is down.

If that comes back as negative, it can be secondary Polycthemia which is caused by other shit.

What I'm wondering is what if I do have Secondary Polycthemia and low T? Do I not take T because it'll raise RBC? Struggling

Your hematocrit and RBC levels look great. I'm not sure why you are getting all worried about polycythemia.

Your Total Testosterone continues to be low. You really need to address that. I have you some advice in this thread and your PM to me.

Was doing some reading.

1000 IU HCG ED 14 DAYS

After HCG is done,

Your hematocrit and RBC levels look great. I'm not sure why you are getting all worried about polycythemia.

Your Total Testosterone continues to be low. You really need to address that. I have you some advice in this thread and your PM to me.

I have seen how bad Low T can be for heart or cause chest pains. I want to attempt reseting.. Do you recommend any x dosage for HCG and for what timeframe? & Then the dosage and timeframe on Clomid? I have never taken Clomid. I can get BW often. I want to have my levels back or at least try to reset.

Just met with a DR....

Says to start with 1 T shot every wk.. 1mg of Anastrazole p/wk taken once a week..

Never heard of this much AI taken once a wk.. Have heard of ED, or EOD..

God this is frustrating.

Back