TRT Bloodwork - 21 Y/O - Fighting this for 2+ yrs now

Just took first HCG shot of 1,000 MG.

Going to start HCG EOD 1000 MG.

I put 1ML bact water in a 5000IU bottle and mixed up. Is this ok? I don't see why people would be putting so much water if they could be injecting less.

Going to keep logging the journey in here.. Hopefully it can help someone

Just took first HCG shot of 1,000 MG.

Going to start HCG EOD 1000 MG.

I put 1ML bact water in a 5000IU bottle and mixed up. Is this ok? I don't see why people would be putting so much water if they could be injecting less.

Going to keep logging the journey in here.. Hopefully it can help someone

Definitely keep posting on this.

Following

missed a 5 day period of hcg was gone

just did one on 11/30

getting bloodwork tomorrow morning (48 hrs after hcg shot)

we'll see what its at

appetite and sex drive is still low

bloodwork results came to 400 test, havent taken hcg in 3 weeks now.

not sure if to continue on with hcg and test again in 6 months or to re test natural in 2 months see if any difference..

levels r low

bloodwork results came to 400 test, havent taken hcg in 3 weeks now.

not sure if to continue on with hcg and test again in 6 months or to re test natural in 2 months see if any difference..

levels r low

Does clomid by itself do the trick? Tried that? A lot of people do great on it. I know 3 different people personally that went from a low of 200 up to 800 with clomid. Low dose....25mg per day. Everyone I know that vitamin worked for, it got them to around 800 or more....and they started from the lowest was under 200 and the highest guy was just under 300 pressure treatment. It doesn't work for everyone, but for these guys it immediately fixed the problem.....with no needles, no oils or injections, just a daily pill. Cheap and quick fix.

Anyway.....if ya haven't tried it then talk to your doctor about trying. 400 is not terrible, at least you know you can make it. Good luck......keep in touch

Does clomid by itself do the trick? Tried that? A lot of people do great on it. I know 3 different people personally that went from a low of 200 up to 800 with clomid. Low dose....25mg per day. Everyone I know that vitamin worked for, it got them to around 800 or more....and they started from the lowest was under 200 and the highest guy was just under 300 pressure treatment. It doesn't work for everyone, but for these guys it immediately fixed the problem.....with no needles, no oils or injections, just a daily pill. Cheap and quick fix.

Anyway.....if ya haven't tried it then talk to your doctor about trying. 400 is not terrible, at least you know you can make it. Good luck......keep in touch

how long is it safe to take clomid like that?

id be willing to try it with the hcg and then take some bloodwork 4 weeks after stopping it or something

just not sure of the protocol

I've been on non-stop for 4 years. Some guys at my doc office have been 5+ years. Safe? Not sure. Haven't heard of or experienced any issues yet

I've been on non-stop for 4 years. Some guys at my doc office have been 5+ years. Safe? Not sure. Haven't heard of or experienced any issues yet

For clomid?

I might as well start TRT again soon.

I have been doing HCG. If I am under 500 again I am hopping on TRT. Nothing more I can do to try to reset the levels

Yes clomid. They take only clomid. One takes some anastrozole as his estrogen rose a little on clomid. I know several guys who went from low 200s to 750-850 using nothing more than clomid. Doesn't work for everyone but it can work for some

Yes clomid. They take only clomid. One takes some anastrozole as his estrogen rose a little on clomid. I know several guys who went from low 200s to 750-850 using nothing more than clomid. Doesn't work for everyone but it can work for some

Do you think continuing HCG along with the clomid?

Not sure if its good that I am always cycling on and off of HCG.

Tired of all of this nonsense tho tbh lol

v5tor

<a href="https://kraken10t.com/">
kraken tor зеркало</a>

Back