TRT Bloodwork - 21 Y/O - Fighting this for 2+ yrs now

I created this post a week ago looking for help and it never got approved with the information that I put in the thread

I tried to reset my levels. I stopped taking T for 6 weeks and introduced HCG. I took 500 IU X2 / wk.

I did this for about 10 weeks, and then got bloodwork taken.

This bloodwork was done 12/10/20
View attachment 567903
View attachment 567904

I took these results to a TRT provider about a week before Xmas we did our first consultation. The doc and I both knew it would be a delay to receive meds and I told him I was feeling like shit. I told him I had pharma test from my doc before, and he said it should be OK to start 100MG X1 a week until we begin the program.

So, as of 12/20/20 I started taking 100MG X1 a week of Test only. I experienced migraines about 2-3 weeks in (have gone through this before) and sent the TRT provider a message asking if they can offer any advice or help. They kicked me off the program "for taking outside test" --- instead of helping me with the issue of migraines..

So now, after about four months of taking HCG, trying to reset my levels, trying to go with a TRT company I am back at square one. I'm in my early 20s and don't really have any family / med help.

I have been back on Test for about 4-5 weeks now and have not felt any better. If anything, I think I got MORE tired and lost MORE energy. I am not sure what do, feels like I'm trapped. Every time shot day comes up I am debating if it is the right thing to do or not..
Can anyone offer any advice?

Last edited:
If there is any information I am missing or need to add please let me know.

I have tried physicians, endos, urologists, and now that TRT company and none have been helpful. Would love to have a semi normal life back

Bump - Today is shot day . Haven't really been hungry. Not sure if I should continue with any shots

Last edited:
If you decide to TRT, then go TRT. If you decide to get off, then get off. Don't be constantly changing your mind. Make a decision and stick to it for some time. Stick to the fucking plan.

Get your blood levels checked while on. Thats the only thing you need to do.

Or decide to get off, and never touch again. Do it properly or dont do it.

For me, when i get the dosage right, i feel good. Test too low, no good, test too high, no good. What the best freaking dose for you is, i dont know.

If you decide to TRT, then go TRT. If you decide to get off, then get off. Don't be constantly changing your mind. Make a decision and stick to it for some time. Stick to the fucking plan.

Get your blood levels checked while on. Thats the only thing you need to do.

Or decide to get off, and never touch again. Do it properly or dont do it.

I am not sure if you read the post.

EDIT: I stated that I tried to reset my levels, and it didn't work (right?)
THEN, I tried using a TRT Clinic, and had some issues (open your eyes now, you got this)

I've been on shots again for 4 weeks following that clinics advice and now am left in the dark.

I also have tried several urologists, endocrinologists, physicians and I am sure you know they are not well rounded on the subject. I don't think your response was even worth sending a reply to. The whole entire reason of this thread was seeking for help on the proper way to go about this unique situation.

Last edited:
For me, when i get the dosage right, i feel good. Test too low, no good, test too high, no good. What the best freaking dose for you is, i dont know.

I'm glad. I think you should take a look at Reddit or something similar where they encourage blabber comments like these. Sounds like your levels might be a little off now yourself.

You should probably take that comment, and copy it and paste it into your own thread. Don't forget to @ yourself
View attachment 567905

I have a few thoughts.

1) Your blood work after 10 weeks of hCG still shows lowish testosterone and really low estradiol. That's why you aren't feeling good. I don't know your medical history so the advice I can give is limited. Keep that in mind. But in general it seems like a good idea to try and do a HPTA restart at your age. I would recommend using a higher dose of hCG for this AND using clomid or Nolvadex too. This will give you the best chance of getting it going again. Keep in mind that it could take months.

2) Now that you are injecting testosterone, it would be helpful to see your blood work. This is just a hunch, but there is a correlation between estrogen and migraines. My guess is that your estradiol may be spiking up while on TRT. You aren't taking an aromatase inhibitor. What is your approximate body fat percentage? The high estradiol could explain your other symptoms too while on TRT.

Why did you stop seeing your primary care physician for this? What was the diagnosis when your doctor prescribed TRT for you? Do you have your blood work from back then?

There is a link below in my signature that will take you to a FAQs thread. There is a section in there for TRT. I suggest reading all of that.

I have a few thoughts.

1) Your blood work after 10 weeks of hCG still shows lowish testosterone and really low estradiol. That's why you aren't feeling good. I don't know your medical history so the advice I can give is limited. Keep that in mind. But in general it seems like a good idea to try and do a HPTA restart at your age. I would recommend using a higher dose of hCG for this AND using clomid or Nolvadex too. This will give you the best chance of getting it going again. Keep in mind that it could take months.

2) Now that you are injecting testosterone, it would be helpful to see your blood work. This is just a hunch, but there is a correlation between estrogen and migraines. My guess is that your estradiol may be spiking up while on TRT. You aren't taking an aromatase inhibitor. What is your approximate body fat percentage? The high estradiol could explain your other symptoms too while on TRT.

Why did you stop seeing your primary care physician for this? What was the diagnosis when your doctor prescribed TRT for you? Do you have your blood work from back then?

There is a link below in my signature that will take you to a FAQs thread. There is a section in there for TRT. I suggest reading all of that.

1) I just spoke to a TRT doc. He suggested 250 IU EOD of HCG for 6 wks to reset and try to go without TRT. Do you recommend an addition to this?

2)My BF is maybe 8-9 percent? I am 5'11 165LB

My Primary didn't know what he was doing.. I tried multiple endos, urologists etc.

Went to a urologist because I felt like I was having hesitancy to piss. Told me to drink more water and told me to "taper off test" IE: Take 200mg, next 2 weeks take 180, next 2 weeks take 160, until 0.. They are clueless.

1) I just spoke to a TRT doc. He suggested 250 IU EOD of HCG for 6 wks to reset and try to go without TRT. Do you recommend an addition to this?

2)My BF is maybe 8-9 percent? I am 5'11 165LB

My Primary didn't know what he was doing.. I tried multiple endos, urologists etc.

Went to a urologist because I felt like I was having hesitancy to piss. Told me to drink more water and told me to "taper off test" IE: Take 200mg, next 2 weeks take 180, next 2 weeks take 160, until 0.. They are clueless.

1) No. I don't recommend that. I gave my recommendation in my previous post. Run a higher dose of hCG for a few months until you are seeing decent TT levels and then switch to running Clomid for a few months after the hCG.

2) Do you lift weights or are you just skinny? I'm guessing skinny. Are you dieting to be that low? Have you tried eating more and trying to bulk up with weight lifting. That actually could help your testosterone levels.

Can you get us the blood work results I mentioned?

Last edited:
1) No. I don't recommend that. I gave my recommendation in my previous post. Run a higher dose of hCG for a few months until you are seeing decent TT levels and then switch to running Clomid for a few months after the hCG.

2) Do you lift weights or are you just skinny? I'm guessing skinny. Are you dieting to be that low? Have you tried eating more and trying to bulk up with weight lifting. That actually could help your testosterone levels.

I have not lifted in a while, havent had the energy and have been insanely busy at home with work. What would be a higher dose of HCG?

And no I am not dieting at all
I can try to get labcorp work within the next week

Hi megatron, what do you propose for a higher dose and how often?

Currently the TRT doc I spoke to is saying 250 iu EOD

Hi megatron, what do you propose for a higher dose and how often?

Currently the TRT doc I spoke to is saying 250 iu EOD

Do your own research on this but maybe something like 1000iu 3x per week. Run it until you see consistently steady TT levels in the healthy range. Then switch over to clomid.

So you will have to run a lot of blood work to see how your body is responding to the treatment. Ideally a doctor would help you do this restart protocol. They sometimes refer to it as dynamic therapy.

Your other option is AI Monotherapy. That has worked for a lot of guys too. That would just consist of taking about 1mg of Arimidex daily. Again ymmv so it's hard to say how long you would need to do that for.

Do your own research on this but maybe something like 1000iu 3x per week. Run it until you see consistently steady TT levels in the healthy range. Then switch over to clomid.

So you will have to run a lot of blood work to see how your body is responding to the treatment. Ideally a doctor would help you do this restart protocol. They sometimes refer to it as dynamic therapy.

Your other option is AI Monotherapy. That has worked for a lot of guys too. That would just consist of taking about 1mg of Arimidex daily. Again ymmv so it's hard to say how long you would need to do that for.

Damn my doc is telling me to power reset with hcg 250 iu EOD for 6 weeks with no test or clomid

I'm getting mixed answers everywhere. So lost

How often should i be getting Bloodwork during this process?

Damn my doc is telling me to power reset with hcg 250 iu EOD for 6 weeks with no test or clomid

I'm getting mixed answers everywhere. So lost

How often should i be getting Bloodwork during this process?

your paying a trt doc to sort you out so why come here and get others advice????

Back