TRT Bloodwork - 21 Y/O - Fighting this for 2+ yrs now

1MG Of anastrazole p/wk
200MG OF test every Two Weeks

Take Bloodwork after 6 weeks - From there we work to test 1x p/wk

You should read the FAQ I wrote on TRT. That doctor is giving you a terrible protocol to follow and you are going to feel like shit. I would strongly recommend modifying that protocol.

You should read the FAQ I wrote on TRT. That doctor is giving you a terrible protocol to follow and you are going to feel like shit. I would strongly recommend modifying that protocol.

Going over it now. Took 200MG shot on 7/3/21 and 0.5mg Arimidex

Was at 174 test and 120 estro on 6/28 bloodwork

Already got a headache from the T shot. This is a common side effect for me.
Took another .5mg of Arimidex this morning.

Going to reduce the shots to 125MG p/wk I think. BW after 6 wks.

That's not a side effect of injections. Maybe you are just anxious when you do it

You really should read that TRT thread. You are going to have serious problems on that protocol.

That's not a side effect of injections. Maybe you are just anxious when you do it

You really should read that TRT thread. You are going to have serious problems on that protocol.

Hey Megatron Happy Sunday.

I did read the thread. Can you point out what it is that you see troubling?

The headache could be from elevated estrogen.. When I did my BW weeks ago, my T was like 150 and my Estro was like 120...

Right now I am doing 125MG P/wk with 0.5 mg arimidex x2 p/wk with blood work planned after 6 weeks.

I am looking into finding a reputable T Center as well. Might try Titan Medical.

ON sHOT 4 (about 3rd week on)

Doing 125mg p/wk 1X p/wk Test C and .5mg x2 p/wk of Arimidex

Have been getting slight migraines, could be from not drinking enough water.. but I always seem to get these migraine side effects

Hey dude, I read the first couple posts then skimmed the rest. Seems to me you are all over the place, trying too many things, and doing none of them well.

As somebody else said if you want to be off, then be off. If that's the case then you'll need a serious HCG regimen to help you out. What you took before was too low a dose, and not anywhere near long enough.

If you want to be on, then ditch the shitty protocol that doc gave you. Everyone is different, but 100 mg/wk with no AI should be just ducky for you. Calibrate with testing. The 200 every other week plus 1mg/wk adex is garbage. The frequency of two weeks is too long, and the adex is way the heck too much, as in enough for 5x your test dosage.

Hey dude, I read the first couple posts then skimmed the rest. Seems to me you are all over the place, trying too many things, and doing none of them well.

As somebody else said if you want to be off, then be off. If that's the case then you'll need a serious HCG regimen to help you out. What you took before was too low a dose, and not anywhere near long enough.

If you want to be on, then ditch the shitty protocol that doc gave you. Everyone is different, but 100 mg/wk with no AI should be just ducky for you. Calibrate with testing. The 200 every other week plus 1mg/wk adex is garbage. The frequency of two weeks is too long, and the adex is way the heck too much, as in enough for 5x your test dosage.

Hi Rob, I appreciate you taking the time out to respond.
T. 7/4 200 R1 AI.X 7/8/2021 0.5
T. 7/12 125 L1 AI.X 7/13/2021 0.5
T. 7/20 125 L1 AI.X 7/20/2021 0.5
T. 7/27 100 R1 AI.X 7/25/2021 0.5
T. 8.5.2021 150 R1 AI.X 7/28/2021 0.5
T. 8/13/2021 150 L1 AI.X 7/31/2021 0.5
T. AI.X 8/5/2021 0.5
T. AI.X 8/12/2021 0.05
AI.X 8/15/2021 0.05

Here's my excel sheet so far. The AI is Arimidex, and the T is obviously the testosterone.

I would love to be off, but I really don't think it's possible to reset? I am a young guy and this has been going on for years. I got a migraine today again and took a Tylneol + the AI.

Do you think that low estrogen is causing headaches then? From my bloodwork is where we got the recommended Arimidex dose.. My estrogen was very high.

Right now I am taking the 150MG/ Wk and then the 0.5 arimidex every 3 days. I just got the bloodwork order sent in, so I was thinking of taking my next shot ( on the 20th) and going to get bloodwork the 24th?

Would this be a good timeframe to get BW for the most accurate results?

Definitely am messy and don't have it all sorted out. Really want the nightmare of all this back and forth stuff with this to end so I can enjoy my normal life.

Last edited:
Took 150mg on 8/20/2021 was getting slight migraines.. Going to discontinue the AI as advised above.. Plan to get bloodwork this Tuesday

Getting migraines again, chest pains and spleen hurts.. Was warned of enlargement of spleen 1 yrs ago but doc said it would be normal with trt once donated blood would be ok...

Doesn't seem to be ok. Getting blood work this week and have Hematologist nxt week.

Dude, I can't in any kind of good conscience recommend you be on. You said it yourself you are a young person, that should be reason enough to get off. It also seems you do not have the competence to be doing it yourself.

Get off and stay off. Buy a bunch of HCG and start a program where you are taking at least 1,500 IU every third day. These come in 5,000 IU bottles, so just take 1/3 of a bottle every three days - and do it for how ever many months it takes. Might be two or three, might be six. Do what it takes.

Dude, I can't in any kind of good conscience recommend you be on. You said it yourself you are a young person, that should be reason enough to get off. It also seems you do not have the competence to be doing it yourself.

Get off and stay off. Buy a bunch of HCG and start a program where you are taking at least 1,500 IU every third day. These come in 5,000 IU bottles, so just take 1/3 of a bottle every three days - and do it for how ever many months it takes. Might be two or three, might be six. Do what it takes.

Did a stress test and ultrasound of the heart for the chest pain. getting results in 2 hrs

telehealth apt tomorrow to go get blood work soo I have a baseline before beginning hcg. will begin hcg monday / tuesday latest

I've been all over the spectrum with hormones, epilepsy drugs, psychiatrist pills and a scan of this shows a lot of changes and differences.

You have to hold fast to the plan! Changing plans, dosages, having bad timing ect . . . . make a change and hold it! Record your blood work and stuff and you will have to find your dosages. I took 100mg test cyp and 1 mg exemastane/asin per wk. split the tests cyp in 1/2. 50mg every 3.5 days. I took the asin split every other day. HCG shot the day after test. All sub-q.

I recently had brain surgery and dropped a med a lot that caused me to grow tits I had removed. I'm now going back on an AI after all this time due to changes.

One change and the time kept.

If injections are giving you a feeling it's psychological or how you are doing it. You could shoot heroin in a muscle and no sweep is going to come over. Blood flow = instant. Muscle= faster. Under the skin the slowest.

Why and how long are you using hcg? ***55358;***56596;

Going to blast myself with HCG until testosterone resets.. Test is extremely low.

Back