Hello from Sunny California

Well fellas I usually stay in the background and do my research, but I finally decided to join the site. I'm a 38yr old former Marine whose body is breaking down day by day. I've been lifting weights in some capacity since I was 16yrs old. I have done a few cycles in my time, but back in the day there was no info on the internet like there is today and as a result I made a lot of mistakes.

I'm 6'0 250lbs, but I'm carrying a good amount of bodyfat. According to my accumeasure calipers last night I'm sitting at 24%. I've always been one of the bigger guys, but never really ripped and probably never will be to be honest. Just started carb cycling so we'll see what happens.

I was a Marine Corps Martial arts instructor back in 2001-2002 and started jiu jitsu about 8 months ago. Problem is I've had my left shoulder operated on twice and the right shoulder has been separated 3 times. I have bad biceps tendonitis in the left bicep, a tear in my lcl and some torn ligament in my right ankle.

Anyway, the reason why I finally decided to join is because I started my lab rats on TB500 today and wanted to document the results.

Sorry for my long scatterbrained introduction.

Welcome to the Forum! If you check out the Peptide Science Forum you will see I have a TB500 log, its good stuff. Ill be looking for your log!

Back