Help a bro out. info needed

P

poppapump67

Whats up bro's? Im new to this board and I need some contact info. You can email me or pm me with info. Do not post it public!! I just need an email addy for supra labs. I come from ultimate-iron, bbing, ghost gym and a few others. My current source does not carry some products that i need. I am not any type of law enforcement or such. Ask mamta if you need....

poppapump67

I like your approach buddy...............................BEAT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess that was harsh, Im sorry. Whats your phone number and address so we can get you the info you wanted.

Last edited:
poppapump67 said:
Whats up bro's? Im new to this board and I need some contact info. You can email me or pm me with info. Do not post it public!! I just need an email addy for supra labs. I come from ultimate-iron, bbing, ghost gym and a few others. My current source does not carry some products that i need. I am not any type of law enforcement or such. Ask mamta if you need....

poppapump67

douchebag.jpg

When I deleted your first post yesterday, I thought you might of figured it all out,......obviously not.

Thanks for stopping by.

poppapump67 said:

poppapump67
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: None cares...

Hit it .. :rockband: :rockband: :rockband: zzzz NaNaNa nanana hey hey Goodbye
zzzz NaNaNa nanana hey hey Goodbye
:druggie:

Back