Help a newbie with his PCT?

Laweslayer

Hey everyone, new here. I'm doing my first cycle of Test C only at only 250mg per week, .25mg Adex eod, and HCG every three days. I'm planning on ending my cycle at 12 weeks. I have my Clomid, Nolva, and Arimidex ready, just need some help.

1. If I'm taking HCG on cycle when should I stop using it?

2. With a long ester like cypionate how long after my last pin should I start Clomid and Nolva?

3. How much of each should I take and for how long?

4. Should I also take Arimidex with the other pct meds?

5. How long should I wait before starting my next cycle?

I would really appreciate some advice guys. Thanks in advance.

Hey man, welcome to the forum!

What are your stats? Age, height, weight, bodyfat, years training, etc.

It's just a little info that will help us to help you

Why are you only taking 250mgs per week? That puts you just a little above your natural test production...

Hey guys. I'm on 250 because when I was only taking 200 with HCG my Test was at 2100 and my estradiol at 95. Is 2600 too low? My test before the cycle was 400 with free test of 11. I'm 6'0, 175 lbs, 31 years old. Ive been an endurance athlete for most of my life and amateur muay thai fighter, now I would like to put on some size. Just trying to make sure I'm doing everything right. Its my first cycle so I was trying to work my way up in dosages so I can monitor side effects like hair loss, not losing any at 250mg so far lol. I guess I'll add one more question.

6. What is good lower end dose to be at?

Last edited:
250 mg as said is more of a trt dose. If your looking to put on some size I would run a minimum of 500 mg of test a week for 12 weeks. Your estrogen was high because your not dosing you AI correctly, thats where bloodwork before, mid and after cycle come into play. Can play guessing games with this, you will lose. Also on another note you can take all the gear you want but DIET is key!

Ive been doing bloodwork, but I was taking too little of my AI, I have since raised the dose. I am on a very rigid diet.

how much AI are you taking?

PCT protocol is same for all test, Test is test!
Test C and Test E are damn near identical, long ester etc.

I'm taking 1/2 mg of Arim eod, I'm just scared of taking too much. I'm also worried that if 250mg of test shot my estrogen to 95 what 500mg will do.

I run 250mg a week of test E as my trt dose and I take .5mg of adex twice a week, thats all thats needed. When I blast test at 750mg a week I need .5mg of adex every day.. Some need alot more than others but 95 is damn high for only 250 mg of test.
And to be brutally honest your already pinning test, If your scared you shouldnt be taking anything at all. Why shut your body down by introducing test to get bigger yet dont want to take the dosage to do so or be scared? YOu need to read up more and may be an underlying issue in your natural system making your estrogen so high. Im sure others will have input on that.

How much HCG are you taking? I dont think HCG would raise you that much.

As to some of your other questions:

You dont take HCG during PCT.

Time before next cycle: time on equals time off that includes PCT. I think you need more reading and homework prior to thinking about next cycle.

Dont rely on members for all your answers either, there is a wealth of knowledge in this forum...use it.

How much HCG are you taking? I dont think HCG would raise you that much.

As to some of your other questions:

You dont take HCG during PCT.

Time before next cycle: time on equals time off that includes PCT. I think you need more reading and homework prior to thinking about next cycle.

Dont rely on members for all your answers either, there is a wealth of knowledge in this forum...use it.

Thats the key to his success, OP has to do some homework.

Back