help about deca,sustanon,depot testo

cancel

if i write in wrong section excuse me moderator. move this topic in correct place

my ask is
i use 4 ampul deca ,4 ampul sustanon, and 4 ampul testosteron depo galanika.
monday:i use depot with deca durabolin
thursday: sustanon only

next week again same. for 1 mounth i finish .

my ask: is in june i will marry. and in this mounth i want leave my wife pregnant but i have afraid maybe i cant,maybe i am steril but idk nothing about this i worry much what u thing about this i hope you can help me and give me question.
i hope you understand me, what u thing about this.
what i can do

Don't do this. Do not start. You have no idea what you are doing. You are going to shut yourself down and you will not be able to get your future wife pregnant.

Do not do this!!!

Hablas español?

Last edited:
Listen bud, you have the rest of your life to mess with AAS. you hopefully will get married once. Enjoy the beginning of a wonderful life with your bride. Put this cycle business off until you get educated in AAS use and have got your family going in the right direction.

Using AAS at this time can only harm and distract you from your marriage and wife. Good luck

thenks bro for rospend yes i stoped use last week,but what i can do now. and after so time i can try for leave pregnant what u thing i waith final rospend thenks a lot !

i stoped using before 1 week i no want never use again because i have afraid and i worry much for happent bad somthing in my self.

my ask final is : if i leave so without use somthing for clean is somthing dangerous ?

i stoped using before 1 week i no want never use again because i have afraid and i worry much for happent bad somthing in my self.

my ask final is : if i leave so without use somthing for clean is somthing dangerous ?

I don't think you translated that question into English right. What is your native language?

you have to run pct... it helps you recover properly!!

lets not get lost in translation here.. you MUST run a pct

Back