help asap please

XtotalimmortalX

My friend accidently mixed his grapeseed oil in before heating ba bb and powder will it still work. Just making sure. Thanks in advance

Take your temp up to 95 degree C. Hold it there for 20 solid min. Don't let it get above 100 and lower than 90 and use good mixing the whole 20min then filter while hot!!! You will be fine.
I think the process is sped up and will have less chance to crash if you mix bb ba and powders first until completely melted before addition of oil but I've had it hold mixing all together at one time just had to heat it longer.

Take your temp up to 95 degree C. Hold it there for 20 solid min. Don't let it get above 100 and lower than 90 and use good mixing the whole 20min then filter while hot!!! You will be fine.
I think the process is sped up and will have less chance to crash if you mix bb ba and powders first until completely melted before addition of oil but I've had it hold mixing all together at one time just had to heat it longer.

maybe i'm crazy but i dump in raw then bb ba then oil in glass media bottle,shake it put it in microwave for 20 sec shake again repeat shake again repeat. about three times and oil is done mixed and ready to filter. Is this wrong? my test never crashes and works perfect

maybe i'm crazy but i dump in raw then bb ba then oil in glass media bottle,shake it put it in microwave for 20 sec shake again repeat shake again repeat. about three times and oil is done mixed and ready to filter. Is this wrong? my test never crashes and works perfect

What is the climate where you live? If you live where it hardly gets cold then you might be fine.
Also, if I did that method you describe, (looks like you have no heat) then my TEST E anyway, would never ever mix. I can put my shit together and let it sit for hours and without heat it would still be a clump.
IDK what kinda test your talking about but if it works for you then hey, more power. Just seems like with all that shaking going on and what not you gotta be losing powder it getting stuck to the top and corners of your shaking apparatus. IDK never heard of that method.
Mine requires heat to dissolve it and get it to hold, seems like a more accurate way as well so that you know every inch of your brew is dosed the same and you don't have a higher concentration floating around the top or the bottom!

Im in Ca and yes the microwave heats the mix after 3 20 second zaps. The test e or c comes clear, the shaking breaks the clumps. So no loss of powder, no problems. I'm just saying is the microwave on high for 20 seconds 2-3 times making the mix TOO HOT? I don't know. Thats why i was asking. The water bath seems lame and takes too long. Or maybe I'm just lazy. LOL

I always mix BA and BB in beaker, warm it till about 90 deg.
Oil is warmed in a separate container and added to the mix at 90.
Then add in my powder and hold it around 150-160.

2% and 18% no issues with crashing at 217mg and 223mg respectivly. Unsure why my particular dose should have been 250. I even shorted the oil on the 223mg batch by 4ml.
Either my scale is not accurate enough, or my method of drawing oil is not accurate enough.
No crashing issues ever though. only 4 batches in tho.

I always mix BA and BB in beaker, warm it till about 90 deg.
Oil is warmed in a separate container and added to the mix at 90.
Then add in my powder and hold it around 150-160.

2% and 18% no issues with crashing at 217mg and 223mg respectivly. Unsure why my particular dose should have been 250. I even shorted the oil on the 223mg batch by 4ml.
Either my scale is not accurate enough, or my method of drawing oil is not accurate enough.
No crashing issues ever though. only 4 batches in tho.

You have to take into account the molcular weight of the ester. The longer the ester the more weight. Example: 250mg of test E will contain aroung 170mg of actual test, the rest is ester weight. Test P per 100mg will be around 89mg of test and the rest prpionate ester. Thats why, no gear dosed at 250mg is actually 250mg of straight test.

I always mixed wets first, then powder, stir, then heat. I don't think it really matters though.

I have to agree. heat is heat. and the order is a non issue.

I dump in powder then ba bb then oil zap in micro wave 2-3 times for 25 seconds shaking it each time instead of stirring.

In the end its clean clear and warm to filter.

Back