HELP: Blood in Stool!

FINESSE

Ive ran past cycles of test prop only

I am currently in my second week of 100mg test prop eod and 150 mg EQ eo prop injec. REcently Ive been noticing that theres blood in the toilet after a bowel movement (taking a shit). Is this normal? will my body adjust? Any insight on this? PLEASE HELP

stats just in case
202 lbs
11.2% bf
eat and train proper

this has nothing to do with the gear. if it is bright red, then it is blood coming from the anal canal. etiologies include roids (internal/external) fissure in ano (turds usually blood streaked) if the blood is darker (maroon), then it has a higher up origin within the colon (diverticulosis, AVM, inflammatory bowel disease, or possibly a mass. if the blood ro stool is black, then an upper GI source is the cause (ulcer etc.) since common things occur commonly you probably got a case of the roids. hope this helps

Doc is probably right. this has happened to me and as i let more time go by it got worse. In my case it turned out to be colitis. If it gets any worse (seeing more blood) go see a G.I. doctor and get a scope done. With meds, it can be put in remission. Good luck and stay healthy.

I don't think this is "normal" by any means, and see no harm in going to see a doctor to further investigate...better safe than sorry.

i gave one of my buddy's some sust and BD dbol... after a week he told me he was shitting blood, like he said it was coming out like he was peeing it out of his ass.. and once he stopped taking the dbol it went away.. i had never heard of this before... was kinda weird to me, i giggled a little and just told him to go see a doc... i dunno this is the second tim ehearing baout it, that sucks bro... i sometimes get a little blood when i wipe but that's prob cause i push too hard to get the shit out and might tear a little lol good luck with it bro

crushershockey said:
i gave one of my buddy's some sust and BD dbol... after a week he told me he was shitting blood, like he said it was coming out like he was peeing it out of his ass.. and once he stopped taking the dbol it went away.. i had never heard of this before... was kinda weird to me, i giggled a little and just told him to go see a doc... i dunno this is the second tim ehearing baout it, that sucks bro... i sometimes get a little blood when i wipe but that's prob cause i push too hard to get the shit out and might tear a little lol good luck with it bro
Tell him that you're not supposed to shoot the sust in your anus. When we say "ass" we mean the glute. :toilet:

DougoeFre5h said:
Tell him that you're not supposed to shoot the sust in your anus. When we say "ass" we mean the glute. :toilet:
OK, I know that this is a serious thread, but that was funny, Dougoe

Hey if it was in your stool check it out, if it's when you wipe it roids in that cause good a)it means a your fucking pushing the right weight. b) you need PH Wipes

i'd say it's a case of roids. it happened to me a while back. i thought i was shitting blood, but i was shitting shit and just bleeding.

Do you eat alot of beats, blueberrys, or blackberries that may have tinted the stool dark reddish or black. other than straining it could be from passing hard or dry stools. roids, ulcers, or colon polyps almost always require medical attention.

b) you need Prep H Wipes, or childrens wipes works the same or after the intial wipe spot some tis with Witchhazel then wipe it'll shrink those piles. but remember the burn is worth it cause it means YOUR GOING HEAVY BABY AND THAT MEANS MOR MUSCLE SO BRING ON THE PILES ,THE BLOOD, THE WADDLE WALKING, CAUSE IT'S ALL GOOD IF YOU GET MORE MUSCLE

Back