help creating a fat loss cycle?

rs411

I'd like to only take oral types. Been lifting for 5 years, have an understanding of carb cycling dieting, macro/micro nutrients, nutrition. Drinking 1.5-2 gallons per day atm, 5-6 small meals.

5'8 180lbs. Looking to cut and more vascular, currently taking multivitamin, creatine monohydrate, bcaas, agmatine.

Thanks

We usually recommend that women start with about 5mg of anavar daily. But be careful and watch for signs of virilization. You don't want to get Bodybuilder Clit or facial hair, etc.

Proponents of carb cycling claim that the eating pattern helps increase muscle mass, decrease body fat, and improve fitness performance. But research on the diet is limited. The first group consumed a calorie-restricted, low-carb diet two days per week.(indianworkouts)

Proponents of carb cycling claim that the eating pattern helps increase muscle mass, decrease body fat, and improve fitness performance. But research on the diet is limited. The first group consumed a calorie-restricted, low-carb diet two days per week.(indianworkouts)

thanks for sharing!

Sounds like your diet and supps are pretty good. Keep the water intake on the high end and lower your cals to drop fat. Keep lifting heavy and add a lil cardio. You do not need anabolics for this cut. ESPECIALLY NOT ORALS

Set Up a Carb Cycling Diet to Build Muscle or Maintain Your Body Composition:(indianworkouts)

Your protein intake should always remain at 1 gram per pound of body weight.
On your high-carb days, get 50% of your calories from carbs.
On your low-carb days, get 25% of your calories from carbs.
Get the rest of your calories from fat.

Ive been also lifting for fire years but I started at weighing 270 lbs , I lost 45 lbs using a supplement called hydroxycut, but it took month I got to warn you , the pill can only do wonders if you help it , for example if you choose to take the pill I would treat it as a fat burner/ pre work out for the sole reason that it not only rises your body temp but it also kinda gives you like a boost and makes you push harder , also take it on a empty stomach if you want to lose body fat
NO FREE ADVERTISING NO LINKS TO PRODUCTS ALLOWED
the second is cheaper but works as effectively

Last edited by a moderator:
I started with the same thing, enough water, watching proteins, carbohydrates, fats. I also take vitamins to stay healthy. Due to the fact that I am often sick, I have to be careful. Your supplements seem to be good.

Ive been also lifting for fire years but I started at weighing 270 lbs , I lost 45 lbs using a supplement called hydroxycut, but it took month I got to warn you , the pill can only do wonders if you help it , for example if you choose to take the pill I would treat it as a fat burner/ pre work out for the sole reason that it not only rises your body temp but it also kinda gives you like a boost and makes you push harder , also take it on a empty stomach if you want to lose body fat
NO FREE ADVERTISING NO LINKS TO PRODUCTS ALLOWED
the second is cheaper but works as effectively

So if it makes your body heat up then id say stay away from taking it or when your temperature is taken or they will throw you in quarantine.

I started with the same thing, enough water, watching proteins, carbohydrates, fats. I also take vitamins to stay healthy. Due to the fact that I am often sick, I have to be careful. Your supplements seem to be good.

what vitamins are you taking bro? how much water are you drinking per day?
I drink 1 gallon of water minimum per day. great way to lose fats.

i personally dont trust vitamins these days. id rather eat more of the foods that have these vitamins.
pills these days are not to be trusted as they can alter your system and also cause liver damage.
i always keep in mind that those who lived in the 1950s and earlier didnt take vitamins at all and their children came out good and healthy.
just saying. its a brave new world out there you'all.

The best fat loss is cardio. A lot of people think you should eat nothing. That's not right. Our body needs energy. You can eat less carbohydrates and more protein. Do cardio before and after a workout and do some abs.

If you are looking for a breakthrough products that will give you fast results with no negative effect, go to this link https://worldofroids.to/. They can also give you professional advice there! They deliver US wide. They also offer 50% discount just type "DOM50". These guys out here helped me to get back on track! I'm not sure with a certain product and they generously helped me out with everything that i need before trying it out.

Back