Help, i swallowed 1g of DNP!!!!NOW

fail0verflow

Hello!
I got some powder dnp. I measured accidentally 2g instead of 0.2. I did 2 bombs, 1 swallowed. A little went into my mouth and it's burning. What to do?

throw up now. CLEAN YOUR HOUSE OUT BEFORE YOU GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM. This is a fatal amount ! AVOID ALL CARBS. Download and print out a chemical profile for the DNP. I had a friend who was a cardiac nurse who over dosed on DNP and had to go the hospital the CDC didn't know what it was. She had to explain to them and print it out what it was and why she had explane why injested rat poison. you better force yourself to throw up. If you can't go the hospital. It won't start effecting your for hours and it will be too late. They need to know not to feed you any sugars and you must keep your body temp down so you don't fry you Brain. This stuff it deadly. Why chance this.

Good luck. I hope you make it. Please let us know if your still alive tomorrow. I had to go get in my swimming pool in the middle of winter on DNP. I will never again consider using that stuff to loose weight. MCT oil is easy an d t works safely. Call someone you need help.

Last edited:
Hello!
I got some powder dnp. I measured accidentally 2g instead of 0.2. I did 2 bombs, 1 swallowed. A little went into my mouth and it's burning. What to do?

200mg is suppose to be done ED or Max 600mg. 2g?? I would seek help ASAP man. There has been a lot of cases of people dieing from DNP overdose lately. Basically burning u from the inside out...

Thanks for answers, i think i'll also jump in the pool .
Btw it's started, sweating a little, and i stay in 10°C, got some heavy nausea also...

hahahahahah

-swallows fatal dose of poison
-asks random juiceheads online what to do

CALL 911 AND TELL THEM EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE DONE

If you survive don't take again .
It's in your system for 36 hours .
Still need to avoid any carbs .
Tons of water .
Can damage your eyes for sure .
This is a unfortunate situation and reason hobbyist are scrutinized so much .
Good luck
DWBO

I hope you are ok , i realy do . But if this is a joke its ridiculous . Wow is all i can say . Im just not sure with a OP name of "fail0verflow" ?

There's a guy over at PM that took 1.75g and had to go to the ER...didn't die but it wasn't pleasant

Hopefully the OP's actually a troll, and if not I hope he's alright and he + everyone reading learns something....

This has to be a troll. 2 grams and 2 milligrams is a huge difference to the eyes....you do not need a scale to tell those apart.

Okay, here I am.
I think I survived..I thought the sweating is the worst thing, but I got a RAMPAGING headache, and nausea which is far the worst thing I ever felt.
It's the third day and still feel like shit and laying in bed all day but couldn't fall asleep due to the headache. I literally thought i was going to die.

Last edited:
Glad you're still alive.. Dude... This stuff, as you now know, is no joke!!! DO YOUR HOMEWORK and stop making us look bad!!

Op I'm glad you made it through this in one piece. Please be more careful in the future. This is the kind of potential horror story the media loves, and gives both them and law enforcement a reason to demonize the entire community. It's stories like this that gives them justification to crack down on all of us

Back