Help, i swallowed 1g of DNP!!!!NOW

Holy shit 2 grams dnp, I'm a lab rat I'll try anything, but I was even to scared of that stuff to hit the order button, glad you recovered tho, now you know

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/675606-newbie-want-try-dinitrophenol.html

He was warned MONTHS ago to avoid DNP since it was clear back then that he was far too stupid to be going anywhere near the stuff.
I mean to make such a massive, idiotic error when it comes to measuring this stuff...

I have no sympathy for you I'm afraid - natural selection at its finest.

now do you guys see why im so hard against the use of dnp...

the guy hasn't posted probably because he is dead.. or had a near death experience..

"dnp is safe so long as you know how to use it"

"common sense isn't so common"

do we all see the issue now?? do all of you now understand why i shut down the idea of dnp use so quickly??? a simple mistake like this could cost your life.. is it worth it??

id bet my paycheck this guy was just looking for the easy way out in terms of losing bodyfat.. he could have done the same thing with just proper diet and training alone.. instead he risked his life..

its your body, you only get one... educate before you medicate!!!!

Okay, here I am.
I think I survived..I thought the sweating is the worst thing, but I got a RAMPAGING headache, and nausea which is far the worst thing I ever felt.
It's the third day and still feel like shit and laying in bed all day but couldn't fall asleep due to the headache. I literally thought i was going to die.

i didn't even see this..

i am VERY VERY happy you are alive and well..

please get rid of all the dnp you have and never do this again..

if you want to lose weight i have a free diet advice thread in the diet section.. take advantage of it

now do you guys see why im so hard against the use of dnp...

the guy hasn't posted probably because he is dead.. or had a near death experience..

"dnp is safe so long as you know how to use it"

"common sense isn't so common"

do we all see the issue now?? do all of you now understand why i shut down the idea of dnp use so quickly??? a simple mistake like this could cost your life.. is it worth it??

id bet my paycheck this guy was just looking for the easy way out in terms of losing bodyfat.. he could have done the same thing with just proper diet and training alone.. instead he risked his life..

its your body, you only get one... educate before you medicate!!!!

Considering the OP is a clueless idiot & didn't know what he was doing, how does this prove that dnp isn't safe to use "so long as you know how to use it"??

Also, "simple mistake"...really? Is measuring out 2g instead of 0.2g a common error in your part of the woods? Because it sure as shit isn't in mine.

I see the issue...the issue is we are surrounded by a bunch of clueless idiots in our society who measure out 2g instead 0.2g and then a bunch of guys feel sorry for that individual for his own stupidity and decide to blame the compound instead of EDUCATE the user :)

One day I'm finally going to be done writing up my how to use DNP guide so that people will have an easy to access guide to educating themselves about how to use it safely.

Because "shutting down" talk about a compound never works man, it just doesn't. The government has been trying to "shut down" talk about AAS for years...that's been a huge success right? ;)

Considering the OP is a clueless idiot & didn't know what he was doing, how does this prove that dnp isn't safe to use "so long as you know how to use it"??

Also, "simple mistake"...really? Is measuring out 2g instead of 0.2g a common error in your part of the woods? Because it sure as shit isn't in mine.

I see the issue...the issue is we are surrounded by a bunch of clueless idiots in our society who measure out 2g instead 0.2g and then a bunch of guys feel sorry for that individual for his own stupidity and decide to blame the compound instead of EDUCATE the user :)

One day I'm finally going to be done writing up my how to use DNP guide so that people will have an easy to access guide to educating themselves about how to use it safely.

Because "shutting down" talk about a compound never works man, it just doesn't. The government has been trying to "shut down" talk about AAS for years...that's been a huge success right? ;)

Right on.

In other words, yes DNP is dangerous if you are a complete fucken moron. If your IQ is under 85, stay away from DNP. Seriously, the OP(if he was not trolling) cannot tell the difference between 1g and 1mg?? You don't need a scale, your eyes can tell you the difference.

Bios traning explained it best in his vid
https://youtu.be/qWsZW_F_q8I?t=4m30s

DNP does not kill, stupidity does. people not respecting the drug by not doing proper research

Last edited:

youre sure as shit that is not a common error in my woods.. but im experienced and know people who are experienced.

its people like the OP that im SPECIFICALLY worried about..

you cannot deny that this is a perfect example of why we shouldn't be promoting the use of DNP.. can we educate people about it?? sure.. but promoting/condoning it is something i will never do.. it just doesn't make sense to me

i do understand where youre coming from rip... dont get the wrong idea.. i understand censorship its always the answer..

but even after someone reads your article, and im sure youll write a fine one, there is a possibility something like this could happen again..

people make mistakes... thats the human condition.. error.. accident

he knew how much he was supposed to dose.. and screwed it up.. he had somewhat of an understand what he needed to do and didn't follow guidlines

Back