Help... I'm starting over.

jaybutel

Hi All,

I'm starting over, its been over ten years that I have been in the game and I'm lost.

I am 49yrs old coming back from a Labrum tear on my left shoulder and have starting working our again. High reps low wights.

What i'm looking for is info on the best supp to strength ligamengnts and joint. Also best fat burners.

Also I'm low on test so im looking for the best DHEA.

Thanks
J

Welcome.

Been in the game= cycling AAS or working out?

If your t levels are low you should get blood tests and see if you are hypogonadal. If you are you should look into TRT.

For joints you could add 200mg of deca to your TRT protocol. Hgh can help strengthen ligaments, but it is rather pricey. There are some peptides that may help as well but I'm unfamiliar.

Best fat burner is a good diet, but nobody wants to hear that truth.

HGH is the absolute best thing that can be taken for joint and connective tissue support. It actually promotes growth of these tissues and unfortunately is very expensive as it has so many numerous benefits.

Nandrolone will help for some joint issues as it increases the viscosity of the synovial fluid in compound joints (knees are a great example), but it doesn't help so much with tendon issues.

My 0.02c :)

Totally appreciate the feed back.
I was hoping to stay natural for as long as I can, however I keep struggling and wondering if Test, deca or HGH is the way to go because of my age?

I had blood work last year and my test was low, like 250 ng/dL, so I started to take DHEA and it helped. This was with out working out, now i'm back into it and trying to find my way.

J

Just got on TRT 3 weeks ago 200ml ew and cleaning up my food and putting together a sold workout regiment before thinking about a cycle.

Back