Help! Is my turinabol really dianabol???

GettingHuge

I just got my turinabol from cobra laboratories.

However, I suspect it might be dianabol!

The reason why is because it says:

"Each tablet contains: Methandrostenolone 10mg"

Isn't Methandrostenolone Dianabol (D-bol)?

It says Turinabol on the pack/container!

The tablets are round and white, whit a cobra-logo on one side and "CL" (for cobra labs) on the other side.

Please help! Is this turinabol or is it fake (d-bol)?

How would it be fake dbol. It sounds like they sent dbol instead of Tbol. Contact your supplier. How is someone else supposed to tell you what you got. If it says it's dbol then that might be a clue. Shit happens. Contact the supplier and let them know they sent the wrong product.

I just called the supplier. He says that it is turinabol and that he uses it himself, he also says that it does not bind water. So I guess I have to try and see. If it gives me a bloat it is probobly D-bol, if not it is Turinabol that it says it is.

sent you dbol instead of tbol, must be your lucky day :)

Hehe, depends on how you look at it ;)

But what should I trust? The name of the bag or the little title under the "Turinabol text" where it says Methandrostenolone?

I was planning on doing 50mg of tbol, but if I take 50mg and it's really dianabol, that might be a high dosage for that steroid!

What signs can I look for? How should I approach this. Has been taking 20mg today and I am going to take the last ten with my meal before bed.

Haven't noticed anything too special today or my workout today. Just that I seem to be more horny :p haha.

I have also seen in a picture that the inprints are the same for both D-Bol and T-Bol from Cobra labs. The only thing is I talked to another person who did the Cobra T-bol that are similar to mine, except it did not say that each tablet had 10mg of Methandrostenolone (D-bol). It said the chemical name for t-bol. Should I just keep trying with 30mg a day and maybe I soon notice if it's D-bol or T-Bol?

whether it's Tbol or Dbol... please tell me u are not running an "oral only" cycle?? because that would be more silly then any packaging mistake ;)

whether it's Tbol or Dbol... please tell me u are not running an "oral only" cycle?? because that would be more silly then any packaging mistake ;)

Feeling guilty here :p

Yes, I am in fact doing an oral only cycle, and yes I know I very well I should add testo. My reasons for doing so is that:

1. I don't have 12 weeks to do a testo cycle, since I only have about 5 weeks before starting my contest prep.

2. It is my first cycle and I've heard that if doing just an oral cycle, I should stick with T-Bol.

3. I wanted a steroid with minimal side-effects, not like testosterone.

Do you guys know how I can detect fast if it is T-Bol or D-bol? I know that D-bol causes a bloat, compared to lean gains from T-Bol.

I have been using it for one day now (30mg/ED) and today is day 2, and I have been taking 10mg this morning.

So far I haven't noticed anything special. Just that I am more horny and it obviously helps with sleep. Last night was the first night I slept more than 12 hours in many years :D But I also feel a little bit more sleepy than usual, probobly just because I just woke up a couple of hours ago (I live in Europe :p)

You should probably do some research into why an oral-only cycle is bad news.

And what 'side effects' are you talking about with Testosterone?

Back