help me decide which cycle to do...

Shit it only took about 3 weeks for it to help me. My joints were seriously hurting bad, my shoulders and wrists were killing me but now I feel no pain at all.

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Shit it only took about 3 weeks for it to help me. My joints were seriously hurting bad, my shoulders and wrists were killing me but now I feel no pain at all.

How much were you taking? I'm thinking of getting some from BAC.

shit,
i turn around for a few hours and wham, my thread is a shoulder injury thread. LOL

Oh well, thanks for the input, and glucosamine/chondroitin is seriously the SHIT!!! healed my bad elbows within about two weeks.

They were pretty bad off also and now there is no problem at all (as long as i stay away from the skull crushers):)

get some from max muscle--25.00 for a 30 day supply.
All is usually 1500mg/gluc, 1200mg/chond

B-legit said:
shit,
i turn around for a few hours and wham, my thread is a shoulder injury thread. LOL

Oh well, thanks for the input, and glucosamine/chondroitin is seriously the SHIT!!! healed my bad elbows within about two weeks.

They were pretty bad off also and now there is no problem at all (as long as i stay away from the skull crushers):)

I think the majority that responded gave you input that we think you should go with #1.:p

does my back hurt???
I guess u didn't chech the training forums!!!

Back