Help; me w/ Anavar

outlawtas

Fuckin shit man. My cycle is turning into a big fuckup. First I got Fake drol, ran it for 6 weeks and realized no benefits. So I switched sources and ordered more. Tells me I'll have it by a certain date, obviously that date was almost a week late. Then I recieve it. What does he send me? Anavar. Great.

Anyways, it's the last 5 weeks of my cycle (600mg/ test wk) and I guess I'm going to have to run it. I assume standard doses are 40-60mg/day (meaning I only have enough for 3 weeks, so his ass has got to send me more for free). Is this correct? How do you figure I should split up the doses (10mg), 2x2xday or 1x4 a day?

Now, I could get him to send me Anadrol, but it would take about a week to get here, that means I would have 4 weeks on it. Gimmie some of your opinions on what I should do....

I really can't believe this bullshit...either way i'm still making decent gains off the test, but my whole plan went right out the window.

3 weeks of var would be a waste imo... 60mg e/d is about standard to start out as... I would try to get at least 6 weeks of it in otherwise it's too mild to run for a short amnt of time.

forget about the drol

If it were me

I would add the var, forget about the drol, get him to send you more var and maybe a little more test. Just extend your cycle for two more weeks with the last 6 weeks using var and test.

After your cycle I would search for a better source.

Hey mate 60mg of Var ED is plenty, I'm making gains off 20mg ED but maybe I'm a fag freak, Var has an 8hr half life but I'd split it 2xED for ease of use ...if ya gonna do 40ED, do it 20mg AM/ 20mg PM.

Test/Var is a good mix as Var helps strengthen joints/tendons and the test helps weaken them so good synergy ( can't spill) there is also "some" evidence var helps shed BF of teh midsection.

Lucky13 said:
but maybe I'm a fag.

?

anyway, that sucks man. Make sure you have all your stuff before you start, and make sure its real. I would not take something unless I knew it was real. Good luck.

far as i know that is not true at all lol... steroids only harm joints and tendons because the muscle growth is so large in some cases that the tendons and ligaments can not keep up to the muscle growth and that in tern causes problems... but i'm pretty sure anyone with a brain in their head knows this

Crush - a lot of guys say deca helps with the tendons, some use it for only that reason. I'm not sure of any formal research on this.

Jusee - I had everything before I started, and it was from a very reliable source! I'm under the impression I got a bad batch for some reason.

Mustanged77 - two sources (who both have amazing reps on many boards, including here at ology) and two big fuck ups. I really can't believe it, i'm pretty sure it was simply bad luck, but come on, sending me the wrong stuff?

Luck 13 - Shed some bf? That's the last thing I want!! LOL I'm trying to get huge. BTW, you spelled "synergy" right and spelled "spill" wrong! hahaha

I have test out the ass. Enough for a couple cycles. I think I'll just run the var @ 60mg ED, and get him to send me some more. This will give me a 5 1/2 week var cycle. Good idea?

Yes var helps out tendons/ligaments ... so does EQ/primo,deca

skarhead1 said:
Yes var helps out tendons/ligaments ... so does EQ/primo,deca

I knew that about deca, but not var. How can I find out for sure about the Anavar (var)? Where did you read that?

Thanks.

John Benz has an article on it somewhere... Deca/EQ/Primo/Anavar.. i cant find it, but i know this for certain

I remember reading an article about var and daca increasing collagen synthesis which is what tendons are made of. Do a search of collagen here and I am sure you will find it.

Then in all honesty, this will be of benefit to me...I got a little bit of a bad shoulder. Test/Var cycle here I come!

far as i know that is not true at all lol... steroids only harm joints and tendons because the muscle growth is so large in some cases that the tendons and ligaments can not keep up to the muscle growth and that in tern causes problems... but i'm pretty sure anyone with a brain in their head knows this

Never hurts to read up before discounting all my posts

What makes me skeptical about the whole improving joints thing is that on cycle you should be gaining strength at an unnatural rate and that's going to do a number on your joints no matter what. Although it's cool to know that some of the stuff actually has properties which help as opposed to break you down.

Back