Help me with a gainer during my cycle..

joy4u

No Pain No Gain...
I finished off my ON Pro Complex gainer a month back...
I have currently started a deca + test cycle from last week..

I would like to get a supplement for more better bulk with lean mass..

What should I go for..??

Should I stick to the pro complex gainer form ON..??

Or should I try any other supplements like only whey ..?

The problem with the pro complex is that its too costly.. :(

Please suggest and share your opinions..

make your own
needtowhey
banana
2-3 tbs peanutbutter
30g oats
handfull frozen berries
fill with water or milk and blend it up.

I was looking into the same thing as the OP. I wanted to know which would be better a gainer or just more whey. I see the answers so far...1) buy food, also the smart pick 2) homemade, good too BUT I can not buy any food or do homemade. Currently in Kabul, Afghanistan. Food on this chow hall sucks. I still eat there cause I need to eat, right. SO that is why I'm looking into a gainer or just more servings of whey while I run my Osta for 8 weeks. What you all think?

I was looking into the same thing as the OP. I wanted to know which would be better a gainer or just more whey. I see the answers so far...1) buy food, also the smart pick 2) homemade, good too BUT I can not buy any food or do homemade. Currently in Kabul, Afghanistan. Food on this chow hall sucks. I still eat there cause I need to eat, right. SO that is why I'm looking into a gainer or just more servings of whey while I run my Osta for 8 weeks. What you all think?

Iv used tons of mass drinks over the years and id personally reccomend the N2Bulk from Mr Supps.com buddy its not the cheapest but its awesome, it tastes great, mixes well and provides 450 cals a serving made up of quality complex carbohydrates and protein mix, only has 2g of suger a serving/450 cals.

Best lean bulker out there, gainers by law will have the ingrediants listed in volume on the side and almost all are packed with suger in various sciency names, not the case with this have a look at ingrediants :D nearly all is from quality usable sources.

The servings are very small compared with the content they dont bloat me up so you can eat lots of proper food alongside, the proteins and complex carbs slowly feed you over time and last a while, i use it as bedtime drink aswell due to casein mix and take it a while before the gym not after, use other stuff for that.
Have a look and a think, i love it tho cant help but gain on it, use needto10 for 10% off and free shipping :naughty:

I'm gonna check that " N2BULK " out and might use it when I start my first cycle in a few months ?!?!

have a look buddy and see it tastes incredible and is pure quality, its not that expensive either with the code and double bag, only works out abit moreor same as alot of others that are nowhere near the quality and there free shipping also.

Yeah making your own i think is the best route....honestly I feel like those gainers suck and you don't get much bang for your buck....

When i make a shake I use....

2 scoops need2buildwhey (rocky road and/or PB crunch)
2 cups oats
16oz milk
a couple of ice cubes
Some natty PB
half a banana

BOOM

Hey whats up peoples, not sure if I'm in the right forum. ive been trying to write a post for a couple days now and can't seem to find where to go. Anyway im planning on using some gear starting january 2013 most likely sus 250, deca, dbol. my question is whats the best way to to cycle this.
I've done one cycle of deca and sus and loved it now i wanna throw in the dbol. Also whats a good pct to use afterwards as i didnt use any the first cycle which was really stupid of me and it was also a learning experience. I'm 230 5'9 33yrs old, workout at least 5-6 days a week sometimes two a days. not big into cardio which i will start doing more of.
Thanks

Back