help me with kits from research kits please

Johny J

never gonna be a ***
so here is the deal...
i ordered one 4g f-kit and one 8g f-kit. i read what was supposed to be included and i am a little confused what goes with what.
i see there are 2 screw top vials containing dissolving solution (one has more in it than the other, i assume this is for the 8g kit). there is also a screw top vial with oil in it. to which kit does this belong? there are also 3 crimped vials. 2 50-60ml vials, one of which has oil. ans one empty 20ml bottle? i cant tell which has more oil, the screw top or crimped vial.
esseentially i need to know what bottles and what vials go with which kit. and for the 8g kit, it doesnt look like the bottle is going to be big enough for the final product, unless the strength isa more than the normal 75mg\ml, which makes 100ml. what the f?

come on now chem, i want to brew myself some iced tea with your kit here. I am very thirsty.

sorry for the delay. Out of town for the weekend.

the screw top of oil is for the 4G kit. The other oil is for the 8G kit. Both kits yield 95-100mg/ml.

chem..

chemripped said:
sorry for the delay. Out of town for the weekend.

the screw top of oil is for the 4G kit. The other oil is for the 8G kit. Both kits yield 95-100mg/ml.

chem..

ok cool. my problem is now this. The biggest container i have is 50-60ml's. but i am going to wind up with around 80ml's. I see there is also i littler bottle, so i can split up the final product. But there isnt enough room to mix all of this so i get a uniform concentration. I would have to mix a little in one bottle and a little in another.

Johny J said:
ok cool. my problem is now this. The biggest container i have is 50-60ml's. but i am going to wind up with around 80ml's. I see there is also i littler bottle, so i can split up the final product. But there isnt enough room to mix all of this so i get a uniform concentration. I would have to mix a little in one bottle and a little in another.

Order two 100 ml empty sterile vials from them as soon as you can. Should get there is a couple days and then your good to go.

Back