help!! need diet advise to put on weight,i have a problem

cuthardNZ

my stats are:(sorry in nz we use metric) :p
height:158cm
weight:60kg
BF:around 7 or 8%

for yyears iv been stuck around this weight,using mutant mass and creatine,i eat alot,but it must be obviously the wrong foods,i need to know what i need in my diet to be gaining weight,sounds like a noob way to put it,but i need help,any help,any diet ideas would be appreiciated,mainly what i should take for lunch for work,i work 10hrs with two breaks,so i need to know what i shud be munching in those breaks,its a really physical job,thanx:confused:

also i dont know anything really about nutritional values in food,like calories ect,so like just ideas of meanls would be sweet unless u guys can be fucked eexplaining for me lol

for yyears iv been stuck around this weight,using mutant mass and creatine,i eat alot,but it must be obviously the wrong foods,i need to know what i need in my diet to be gaining weight,sounds like a noob way to put it,but i need help,any help,any diet ideas would be appreiciated,mainly what i should take for lunch for work,i work 10hrs with two breaks,so i need to know what i shud be munching in those breaks,its a really physical job,thanx:confused:

Protien..
Fish
Chicken
Lean Steak/Mince
Turkey
Eggs

Carbs..
Sweet Potato
Baked Potato
Rice
Brown Pasta
Oats
Fruit & Veggies

Fats..
EVOO
Walnuts
Almonds
Peanut Butter
Almond Butter

Its pritty Simple what to eat, its just how much of it your going to need to bulk. Go to 3J's free diet advice at the top of this forum and work out your tdee etc and then you will know how many calories your going to need to bulk and what ever it works out to be id say add 500-1000 calories more, then go to fitday.com and make your meals. Your going to need 6-7 meals daily, so split the calories over them meals.

If your serrious about getting your diet in check, then hire 3J. The nutritional infomation and help he can offer is the best your going to get on here.

A tip if your out 10 hours a day, buy a icebag or box, freeze ice packs over night, through them in your bag/box and your going to be able to eat food kept in there for 8-10 hours no problem. Im out working 8-10 hours everyday and I take 3 meals with me in my ice bag. Normally Sweet potato and chicken.

Last edited:
yea i love hearing about people who "cant seem to gain weight"... they are the easiest to deal with and help succeed...

like long said either check out my free diet advice thread or if you wanna step it up a little all you need is a basic package from me... you can become a client of mine.. email me if interested 3jdiet@gmail.com

Back