Help-neeedle and syringe sizes

>Acaboosy<

Lady's and gents I'm planning my first cycle, I'm going to be using dbol and test cyp, my question is what size needles and syringes should I use to inject my test cyp? I'll be injecting 250mg twice a week into my glutes, I'm at low percent body fat so not much to get past if that helps. Thank you

250mg of test will give you HUGE numbers. That said, I am on TRT and my doctor told me to use 18 gauge needles to draw the liquid, and use 1.5 inch, 22 gauge needles for injections.

Look just keep it simple.
Warm you vial of OIL compound. Draw w/anything you like it's just patience, but 25G draw take a nap, Ha.
Oil I try to always use 23G because a 25G for someone ( not me) it becomes so slow that they have a tendency to move aroid a bit, thus PIP from the needle. BUT it is a choice, either.

With my water base I always use 25G 1" or more common 5/8" . The 5/8" is long enough for moost any site unless you are fat. 5/8" for glutes just push in.

Two sizes two needle lengths.
23G 1"
25G 5/8"
I buy by the box of 100 count $10.58

Lady's and gents I'm planning my first cycle, I'm going to be using dbol and test cyp, my question is what size needles and syringes should I use to inject my test cyp? I'll be injecting 250mg twice a week into my glutes, I'm at low percent body fat so not much to get past if that helps. Thank you

I have done this a number of different ways. It can sometimes depend on the thickness of the oil you are working with however a good rule of thumb that has always worked for me is this. An 18g can draw up anything and you can shoot just about anything through a 25g after its drawn up. I have also found there really is not much I can't draw through a 25g though. Most of the time I just get all 25g.

Another vote for quads only with a 25g cuts way down on scar tissue and minimizes that bruised feeling after pinning. I tried shoulders but felt like Mike Tyson punched me............

Ok nice1 so I'm going for 3ml syringes, 18g needles to draw and 25g to shoot both 1"1/2, sweet as a nut. thanks :)

Back