Help please. - 2 questions

Truuth

New to the game.
Cycle is: sust250 @ 200cc twice a week. I just finished week 6.

So my source has had some issues getting product this week and as a result, I may either get different product or it might be late. Any recommendations or solutions?

Also, is sleeplessness a side effect?

NEVER start a cycle without everything on hand including post cycle therapy (pct) meds. NEVER.

some get insomnia on cycle , do your best to get your rest.

Cycle is: sust250 @ 200cc twice a week. I just finished week 6.

So my source has had some issues getting product this week and as a result, I may either get different product or it might be late. Any recommendations or solutions?

Also, is sleeplessness a side effect?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that your issues are caused by taking 200cc of Sustanon (sust) twice per week. That is 400cc x 250mg per cc, well you get the picture :p

On a more serious note are you taking 200mg twice per week or two cc twice per week?

Unfortunately I didn't get everything at once. I have learned my lesson. So....... Any solutions or recommendations that I can use?

Taking Sustanon (sust) 250mg twice per week at 2cc (sorry, autocorrect) each time for a total of 4cc per week.

Unfortunately I didn't get everything at once. I have learned my lesson. So....... Any solutions or recommendations that I can use?

We need some more info from you Truuth. Are you planning to get your post cycle therapy (pct) meds? do you know about post cycle therapy (pct)?

How long are you expecting to be without test?

Are you familiar with anti estrogens?

Touching on the more pressing matters at hand, is why diet etc isn't coming up yet.

Ok: i am 215lbs with about 20%bf (thats a guess). It is my first injection cycle. I already have nolvadex for my post cycle therapy (pct). I am still 2 days before my next scheduled shot, I am just getting anxious and my guy tells me he is having a hardtime. My diet is good, eating around 500g of protien a day. I am just now starting to really feel and notice the changes (ie: lift gains, muscle growth) I have not had any real sides yet, couldn't sleep the last 3 nights very much.

Ok: i am 215lbs with about 20%bf (thats a guess). It is my first injection cycle. I already have nolvadex for my post cycle therapy (pct). I am still 2 days before my next scheduled shot, I am just getting anxious and my guy tells me he is having a hardtime. My diet is good, eating around 500g of protien a day. I am just now starting to really feel and notice the changes (ie: lift gains, muscle growth) I have not had any real sides yet, couldn't sleep the last 3 nights very much.

its usually a 3 week wait from last injection of sustanon until post cycle therapy (pct) starts but since you havent done but a few weeks i wouldnt go kore than 2 weeks without a injection before starting post cycle therapy (pct).if you cant get enough to do it right i reccomend running post cycle therapy (pct) and then wait a few months while you get everything ready and THEN do a cycle.

It's just called Sustanon (sust) 250. It comes in a 10ml bottle. I am taking 4cc per week. I believe the 250mg is the total amount in the 10ml bottle.

How long can I wait and co tinye this cycle? Can I start deca mid cycle?

... Are there any solutions!?! Anything I can do to make sure this cycle is worth it?

I'm going to try to explain some things to you here Truuth, don't take it as me being hard on you but your cycle is a damn mess!

First real cycle and you are doing 1 gram of test per week. Thank god you at least have some nolvadex on hand.

Cut your dosage in half with the test, I'm serious, where do you go from here on future cycles if your first one is a gram of test?

Your first cycle is the one you will respond best to. That is how it works. You will never again make the same gains on the same mgs of gear. The first is always the best in this regard.

Since you have been taking a gram of test for 6 weeks already do you feel itchy or sore nipples at all?

What brand sustanon are you using?

Lets start with this

It's just called Sustanon (sust) 250. It comes in a 10ml bottle. I am taking 4cc per week. I believe the 250mg is the total amount in the 10ml bottle.

How long can I wait and co tinye this cycle? Can I start deca mid cycle?

... Are there any solutions!?! Anything I can do to make sure this cycle is worth it?

It is 250mg per cc Truuth. 1cc = 1 ml

You are currently running 1,000 mgs per week

Please get deca out of your mind right now, we need to straighten out the mess at hand first

Truuth is telling himself, why should I listen to a guy with old fart under his name :p

Help this guy out brothers!

Last edited:
Well, I planned on 1cc per shot to begin with but this same forum told
Me to up it to 3ccs per shot. So I met half way. 2 is also what my guy recommended. How is this a "mess" if I am only doing a little too much? My nipples have been fine. Brand is from world pharmaceuticals.

Well, I planned on 1cc per shot to begin with but this same forum told
Me to up it to 3ccs per shot. So I met half way. 2 is also what my guy recommended. How is this a "mess" if I am only doing a little too much? My nipples have been fine. Brand is from world pharmaceuticals.

if you just doing 2 cc a week your fine . your post is confusing , he thought you meant 2 times 2 cc a week which would have been to much . imo 500-600 mg of test a week is plenty for a 1st cycle . dont try switching to deca to finsih the cycle , if you cant get more test sustanon or eth or cyp then just run pct and write this cycle off as a failure. try to do the next cycle with more preeprtaion.

Ok. I'll keep my fingers crossed to get more product. If I don't, I'll write it off.

To clarify. I am doing 2cc per shot. I am taking 2 shots per week. That is a total of 4cc per week.... This is actualy the first time I've heard it's too much...

Taking Sustanon (sust) 250mg twice per week at 2cc (sorry, autocorrect) each time for a total of 4cc per week.

He is doing 4cc of the Sustanon (sust) total per week.

if you just doing 2 cc a week your fine . your post is confusing , he thought you meant 2 times 2 cc a week which would have been to much . imo 500-600 mg of test a week is plenty for a 1st cycle . dont try switching to deca to finsih the cycle , if you cant get more test sustanon or eth or cyp then just run post cycle therapy (pct) and write this cycle off as a failure. try to do the next cycle with more preeprtaion.
\

He is right Truuth, if your source has you in limbo for too long you will crash and then have to go through the whole kick in time again.

How many CC do you have left truuth?

Ok. I'll keep my fingers crossed to get more product. If I don't, I'll write it off.

To clarify. I am doing 2cc per shot. I am taking 2 shots per week. That is a total of 4cc per week.... This is actualy the first time I've heard it's too much...

you dont even know how many mg your doing . thats a GRAM of test a week . if you hadnt screwed up and took twice as much as you should have you would have had enough to run a cycle.
how in the hell do you people use steroids without any idea what the hell your doing , dont be stupid man . stop and run pct and figure out what the hell your doing before using steroids again.

Back