HELP regarding T400 and test decanoate**

jimboboway

Hey guys the t400 i am offered contains testosterone cyp, enanthate and DECANOATE. I need to know how long test decanoate remains in your system and how long it is detectable for!

To my knowledge Sustanon 250 is comprised of testosterone decanoate, and that is only detectable for up to 3months?

I need 100% reassurance i tried asking this question awhile back with mixed replies.

Some reply the testosterone decanoate remains detectable like deca-durabolin (18ish months)!!!! while others say a few months,

This is very important for me because i can get the t400 for the same price as Test e- 250, however i may be tested for aas in the next year, so im very cautious.

All you gurus and others that may know please offer me some straight up answers to how long test decanoate remains in your body.

Thanks, cheers.:)

I'm not 100% sure on test times, but just because the steroid leaves your body does not mean it hasn't left something behind. Some people can be tested a long time after cycle cessation and still test positive.

drug clearence is pretty individual, you can get a ruff idea but, testing yourself and finding out is the safest route

okay but to answer my specific question i only want answered is the test decanoate detectable for a few months or is it like the deca-durabolin which remains for over a year. (THIS IS off course as you both mentioned a rough idea)!

Thanks

Neotest 250 (Testosterone Decanoate) Profile - TestosteroneDecanoate.com

6 months

You are taking the deca detection time outta context.

The actual metabolites of >>>NANDROLONE DECANOATE NANDROLONE UNDECANOATE<<< stick around for 17-18 months.

partially the detection time is a result of the actual AAS's metabolites and partially the dection time is the result of the ester. The longer ester extends the life of the AAS so thats why the longer ester AAS are detected for longer periods.

To explain it better look at NANDROLONE PHENYLPROPIONATE it a 11-12 month detection period AAS. But Test Phenylpropionate is only detected for 8 weeks.

Look at BOLDENONE UNDECYLENATE its one of the longest esters available but its only detected for 4-5 months...

thanks for the reply, however you state 6 months and the article quote, "Detection time: 6 weeks"?? and if it is so 6 months then how is sustanon 250 only 3-4 months. Hopefully you just mixed up the months and weeks

Thanks

Sorry should have said weeks.

To be safe I would strongly suggest adding 4 more weeks to that.

Also take into account thats injected IM... If you F'ed up an injection (happens you didn't inject deep enough in the buttox...lol) then the depot lasts longer sub-q.

Back